Day 0

Day  -1

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda LOL Yes! I would probably do the same thing! If I were girl...

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y XD oh yeah! Do You Think DooJoon is A Homo-Phob???

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda remember whenever JoonieHyung would call him?? He would answer and then hang up!!

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y YES! That's Why I Say I Wonder You Know...!

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda Yeas! So I think Yes right?

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y *le sigh* we'll never know... Who else do you like from B2ST?

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda well... Him the most. Number two would be DongWoon but also HyunSeung! Aaah they're all too much!!

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda random question: who else do you like from B2ST & MBLAQ??

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y ummm mostly YoSeop and SeungHo but otherwise I'd have to say.. In B2ST JunHyung & DooJun lol

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y in MBLAQ besides LeadHo... Thunder and Joonie and Mir and GO XD

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda ...so what would you do if you met them while you were staying with me in Korea?

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y um I'd ask for autograph but that's it. I'm not crazy haha I'm also not delusional.

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda ok I'm just saying because there's going to be a very real possibility that we see them once or twice.

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y really?? Wow. Its cool I won't freak out. I mean not in front of them. I know they're just people you know.

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda maybe I can get them to autograph something for you

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y that would be SO COOL I would Love You For EVER

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda Hey you're supposed to love me a lot now! I'm your Boyfriend for two weeks remember?

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y YES! How could I forget?! I Love You Hani!!

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda I Love You too!!

Day 0

The next day:

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda hey hani! Are you at the air port??

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y :D yes! I've been here for nearly an hour! I'm so nervous!!

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda don't be! I'll be there at the airport to pick you up! I'll be wearing the scarf and hat you made for me! Don't talk to strangers!

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y LOL don't worry! I'll make it to you in one piece!

A/N: I don't own MBLAQ, B2ST or Twitter. Also I think the miss spellings and odd context add to the charm of Twitter in this chapter.