Day 2

They had most of the next day to be alone together because his schedule was clear. After they cleaned and did all of the laundry, they finally got out of their pj's and went site seeing with CheolYong when he got home. He was a wonderful tour guide leading them to the most exotic corner bars and of course a comic book store, not necessarily in that order. They came home that evening, pink in the cheeks and in a gaming mood, so after G.Umma and AppaHo scolded them for being so loud, they had a Halo tournament with the whole MBLAQ family plus 1.

ByungHae tweeted a picture of them playing and YongJunHyung replied to it. They were tweeting back and forth for a little while then SeungHo joined in. As soon as SeungHo sent a tweet Jaime's phone got a text. She ignored it but then SeungHo tweeted again and her phone beeped again. SeungHo looked at her and she quickly put her phone to silent.

"Who's texting you LeeJaime-sshi?" SeungHo asked her with a straight face.

"I don't know. I haven't looked."

"You should message them back."

"No its ok. I'll message them later."

"Hey what's your screen name on twitter?"

"Um I changed it recently so I can't remember exactly." She said starting to turn red.

"Do you remember it SangHyun-ah?" SeungHo asked.

"Not since she changed it." He said in a funny voice he used when lying.

"Its MBLAQ something... Blaq something...iLuvMBLAQCD... Something like that..." She said trying to cover for SangHyun now.

"What kind of phone do you have?"

"Oh its a Blackberry."

"Haha you really do love Mblaq." Mir chuckled.

"M-Black. Black- berry." Joon chuckled too.

"Can I see it? I want to see how different American Blackberry's are from our Blackberry's." SeungHo was smiling slyly now.

"Um... Ok." She said and unlocked her phone to delete his tweets that had just gotten texted to her. ByungHae was looking at her when he noticed her necklace was bouncing on its own on her chest. Her heart was pounding so hard it was making the necklace jump.

"SeungHo-ah. Leave her alone."

"I just want to look. I won't go through it." He said then made eye contact with her. "I promise." He smiled reassuringly and let his hand graze hers as he took the phone from her.

She felt like she was about to explode and had to pry her eyes away from him as he examined her phone.

He didn't push any buttons or even scroll through anything. He was just trying to terrorize her she knew he was! She was nearly home free when he got a notification on his phone and sent a reply tweet.

Her phone buzzed in his lap as soon as he hit send. He licked his lips and tried not to laugh as he gave her back her phone. She wanted to die.

"Who else's tweets are you following?" CheolYong asked as he tweeted. Her phone buzzed and he smiled happily then continued playing.

"You're all horrible." She whimpered. SangHyun felt a little jealous. Was she getting his tweets by text? And if she was, which account. She obviously wasn't following ByungHae's and she couldn't be following Joon. What if her true favorites were CheolYong and SeungHo?

***

"That wasn't very nice of you." ByungHae said lightly as they were washing up for bed.

"She's a fan. It's her dream to be here with us like this. Why not terrorize her." He said straight faced then broke out into a big smile.

"Just don't do it too much. She might fall for you and hurt SangHyun."

"Oh please I know not to let it go that far."

"She is pretty a pretty girl though isn't she?"

"She is. I kinda think she might be my type. If she weren't with SangHyun..." He teased and ByungHae threw a towel at his head.

When they were getting ready for bed Jaime put her phone on its charger and laid down. SangHyun put his on its charger also then laid down beside her. He waited until her breathing was long and steady then tweeted using his MBLAQ account. Her phone buzzed.