Day 6

The next day was fantastic. Sandara and JaeJoong hung out with Jaime and SangHyun a lot. They went snorkeling and waterskiing then joined nearly everyone that night for a huge volleyball tournament.

"SangHyun-ah! We need one more!" HyungSeung called as the fake couple walked out to the beach volleyball courts. There were 4 so they had plenty of games going on at once. SangHyun ran over without a second thought as he dropped Jaime's hand.

"Jaime-ah! Join our team! You can rotate in!" SeungHo said.

"Don't do it Noona! If we lose, we die!" CheolYong called out and dropped to his knees for dramatic effect. She laughed and went to sit on the sidelines.

The battle was fierce. On team Beast was DuJun, HyunSeung, SangHyun, JunHyung and YoSeop, with GooHara as their permanent server. On Team BLAQB it was SeungHo, JaeHyo, CheolYong, ChangSun, YuKwon and MinHyuk. Somehow Beast was wiping the floor with BlaqB. GooHara had a perfect aim and seemed to be able to hit their weak spot nearly every time. Poor CheolYong was going to get a beating when their team lost.

Once he missed the ball for the fifth time he threw himself down next to Jaime.

"Jaime-ah! If we lose because of me SeungHoHyung will kill me! Play in my place! He won't kill you as bad!" CheolYong cried loudly and SeungHo just rolled his eyes.

"Jaime-ah. Switch with him and maybe I won't kill him." SeungHo said. CheolYong hugged Jaime then she went to his old spot. She looked a little strange in her long tie skirt cover up and hat.

"Jaime-ah! Why are you so covered up?" CheolYong called to her. She ignored him. Hara served and the first few were nowhere near Jaime so she didn't fret. The one that did come her way made her extremely nervous as she hit it making it go up straight in the air. SeungHo ran up behind her and spiked it, but in doing so crashed straight into Jaime. Her long skirt came untied and revealed her short denim shorts. SeungHo was laughing as he helped her up then hugged her apologizing. CheolYong dashed out to grab her fallen skirt.

"Noona you have a nice body! We're at the beach don't be shy!" He encouraged her then snatched her hat and went back to the sidelines. She was in a t-shirt and shorts so it wasn't anything to be embarrassed by she just didn't like the sun.

After another few serves the game finally turned around because even though Jaime wasn't very good she was better than CheolYong at staying focused. Of course, SeungHo did hit her particularly hard with his hat when they all learned she was a horrible server.

BlaqB won and got to go onto to the next round of elimination after the next set of teams played. The staff was nice enough to let the girls of Kara, who were refereeing the games, track the tournament on a big window using their lipstick.

BlaqB made it through 3 rounds but sadly lost two games before the championship. SeungHo threw himself down by Jaime and looked down right evil.

"YangSeungHo-sshi... We'll do better next time." Jaime said. He flinched when she said his full name with the honorific. He looked at her for a long while and neither spoke.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Like how?" She asked surprised.

"I thought we'd grown closer." He said.

"We are close." She said blushing and looking away.

"Then why do you call my name like that?"

"Um... I didn't know.. I don't know how you would like me to call you."

"Don't use my surname. You can call me Oppa." He said trying to give her a smile.

"Can I really...?" She asked extremely stark struck. He smirked feeling confidant and pulled out his phone. He sent a text and her phone beeped.