Day 7 Early Morning

Between the hours of: 1 a.m and 12 p.m

Jaime woke up to frantic knocking at the door in the middle of the night. So the girls of 2ne1 wouldn't wake up she hurried out of bed and ran to get the door. It was SangHyun and he was crying.

"SangHyunAh!"

"Jaime I think I fucked up royally!" He whimpered. She shut the door, unlatched it, then opened the door to pull him in. They got on her bed and bundled up. The hotel room was freezing.

"What happened?" Jaime asked eyes full of concern.

"We went back up to his room and we sat on the bed to, you know, talk. Well talking lead to kissing, which I was ok with, until the kissing started to lead somewhere else. He was licking on my neck and ears and he was trying to rub at me." SangHyun said gesturing to his lap when he said me. "And I just kept pushing his hands away. I tried to keep his mouth on mine I didn't want, That, you know? So I tried to talk with him and he said he understood but then a few minutes later, he's kissing me and laying me down on the bed. That's when he started whispering and talking and making me so confused... Telling me how sexy I was, how he'd always been so attracted to me, how this was a dream come true for him to be with me like this. I started to think maybe this was what I wanted. Maybe I did want to do that with him because I was so horny but in my heart..." His tears started up again and his voice sounded strained from having to speak quietly. His face contorted as though he were in pain.

"SangHyunAh... Did you let him?" She asked touching his knee. He shook his head and buried his face below the blankets as he started to heave full on sobs.

"I just like him so much!" His muffled voice boomed out from under the blankets.

"What's going on?" Dara asked coming over. Jaime jumped guiltily. "Is that SangHyun?" She asked and Jaime nodded.

"SangHyun." She called and he peeked up at her from his cocoon of blankets. The moment she saw he was crying she looked outraged.

"What happened?"

"It's nothing. I'm just over reacting to something." He said trying to force the sadness out of his voice. Dara looked hard at Jaime.

"YoonDooJoon tried to take advantage of SangHyunAh..." She said.

"He what?!" Dara exclaimed and huffed a little as she pulled the blankets away from SangHyun.

"Talk!" She ordered. SangHyun gave her a very condensed version of what happened until he came to the part Jaime hadn't heard yet.

"So I had to push him off and tell him "just stop! That's it already! " Then he got off the bed went to the bathroom and said, "fine whatever,". I thought he had gone to the bathroom but he had gone through their connecting doors like ours." He said pointing at Jaime. "And I waited for him to come back but he never did. So I went and looked and he had climbed in bed with YoSeop and gone to sleep." SangHyun said crying again.

"That fucking piece of shit." Dara said getting up off the bed and going out in the hall. SangHyun and Jaime looked at each other briefly then had to fight their way out of the sheets and off the bed. SangHyun was the first to get to her and start pleading with her to calm down as she banged on Beasts door. DongWoon answered.

"Tell DooJoon to get his ass out here right now!" She said and DongWoon sheepishly did as he was told. Jaime kicked and punched at MBLAQ's door until CheolYong answered looking shocked.

"JaimeAh? Whats going on."

"I need... YangSeungHoSshi come quick!" She yelled when she saw him through the connecting door lying in bed. He stirred at her voice and looked groggily about. She looked down the hall to where Dara and SangHyun were standing. Dara was waving her finger in DuJun's face and he was not happy about it. Jaime ran to SeungHo with only one thing on her mind: Seniority Rules.

"Yang SeungHoSshi! YangSeungHoSshi! Come quick ParkSangHyunSshi needs you!" She said shaking him. He looked at her now in shock and hopped out of bed and sprinted outside.

"Just Go To Bed! This Is None Of Your Business!" DuJun growled at Dara in a mighty voice Jaime hadn't heard him use before.

"No! Who the fuck do you think you are treating my brother like that!" Dara said in a scary voice of her own. She was practically chin to chin with DuJun who tried to take a step back but stepped on a cowering HyunSeung who yelped making DuJun step forward and into Dara. He growled in exasperation and pushed Dara away!

"Ya!!" Everyone present yelled at DuJun. SeungHo grabbed Dara by the waist and put himself between her and DuJun.

"I don't know what's going on and I don't care. You apologize!" SeungHo said firmly to DuJun who was looking sheepish himself now. He looked at Dara and then SangHyun.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He looked right into SangHyuns eyes and saw the pain he had caused in just a few short hours. DuJuns shoulders slumped and he rubbed his face. "Let's talk tomorrow ok?" He said to SangHyun who nodded as his little face scrunched up to keep in his tears. SeungHo saw this and suddenly had a what-the-fuck face on. He looked from SangHyun to Jaime then at the closed door where Beast had been standing.

"Everyone go to bed." SeungHo said turning and walking off.