Day 3

The next morning at breakfast SangHyun looked a little pale. She'd asked what was wrong but he just put on a brave face and smiled. CheolYong walked in talking on the phone laughing and giggling. Jaime smiled at the sight of him and he smiled brightly back when he hung up.

"What's got you so happy?" She asked him.

"I was just talking with DongWoon. He was being so dumb." CheolYong said hiding his face in his hands to stop his self from laughing so much.

"What was he saying now?" SangHyun asked trying to lighten up.

"I can't tell!"

"Are you two planning on being crazy at the photo shoot today?"

"Maybe."

"Ha. In that case I don't want to know." He chuckled.

"Hey Noona you wanna come too? Beast will be there! I'll get you their autograph."

"I don't know... Can I?"

"Yeah! If you don't mind helping a bit."

"Not at all." She smiled.

"Great! I'll call one of the Noona's to get you an official J.Tune staff pass." CheolYong said getting back on his phone and walking out of the room.

"Why didn't I think of that?" SangHyun mused.

"Are you gonna be ok?" Jaime asked chewing her lip.

"I think so. With so many of us they might not need models. As long as ChangSunHyung keeps his distance, I'll be fine." SangHyun shrugged.

"As long as who keeps their distance?" ChangSun asked walking in still wearing his pj's, which consisted of yesterday's blue jeans and undershirt.

"You know who." SangHyun said playfully.

"Ya! Talking about me behind my back!" ChangSun said getting loud and sticking out his flat little chest.

"I'm in front of your face!" SangHyun popped his knuckles. ChangSun attacked with a hand towel and SangHyun looked for his own weapon.

"Oppa here!" Jaime tossed him a nearly finished roll of napkins.

"Ya No Outside Help unless you want some too." ChangSun said popping her with the towel. She yelped on impact.

"Ya! What's wrong with you!" SangHyun said in shock then attacked ChangSun viciously with his padded cardboard sword.

"Ow! Ow! OW!" ChangSun was getting hit on the ears but enough was enough when he got hit on the nose.

He tightened his whip and cracked it on Jaime's thigh again. She yelped and ran away to the other side of the room but now ChangSun was in hot pursuit as he whipped any time he got close enough to her and whipping behind him like a crazy person to keep SangHyun at bay. She screamed and ran to put the table between her and her attacker. The chase didn't last long, in fact it ended quite abruptly when she ran smack into SeungHo. ChangSun took advantage of her being stationary and whipped her right on her butt. She yelped and got behind SeungHo, who got whipped right on his hip dangerously close to his third leg. He doubled over in shock and hit Jaime in the stomach with his butt, knocking her the foot and a half distance between herself and the wall.

ChangSun and SangHyun looked like two puppies that had been caught playing in the mud after they'd just been given a bath. They each dropped their weapon as a sign of peace but it was Leaders turn to play. Jaime saw the look of fear on their faces and sat in shock as Leader attacked them both at once. He grabbed them around their bellies one in each arm and took them to the living room where he threw them on the sofa. He picked up pillows and started to annihilate them. Jaime looked around wondering if she should help. Finally, from across the room, she saw a spray bottle by the ironing board.