Days 4 & 5

Day 4

The next day was hazy because the boys all slept really late which would have been fine if they had been packed. She had worked hard earlier in the week to make sure they all had lots of clean laundry to choose from. When it got to be late afternoon she went in and started to harass them to get up and pack. They'd have to be at the airport super early, which meant they now only had a few hours to finish packing. The only one who got up at first was CheolYong, but that was only so he could go and lay down with ChangSun.

Day 5

Jaime wore a surgical face mask and big sunglasses as the air port and had her J.Tune staff pass on her just in case she saw crazy fans who wondered why she was there. She wasn't sure if it would help but it made her feel better having it on her. Their flight was so early only a handful of fans came out to say goodbye. No fans bothered them on the plane since it was a sold out flight to so many famous idols.

Jaime and SangHyun had just sat down together when Dara came up to them.

"Hello." She said in english when she saw Jaime was American.

"Hello." Jaime smiled.

"Hey brother how's it going?" She asked.

"Hey. It's going good. Dara... This is Jaime. She's my girlfriend from America." He said with a gulp.

"Did you say Girl friend? Or good friend?" She asked.

"My good friend." He corrected and Jaime laughed. She was the same way as SangHyun when her big brother asked her questions. You just can't lie to them.

"Haha! So Jaime where are you from?"

"South Texas."

"Oh! Cowgirl! How cool! Have you ridden horses?"

"My cousins own a ranch with horses and- the works." Jaime smiled.

"That's so cool!" Dara laughed. "Do you have pictures? Show me!"

Dara was very friendly and sat by the fake couple during the flight. Dara even napped with them on Jaime's right shoulder while CheonDung napped on her left.

When Dara saw that SangHyun and Jaime were going to share a room she wasn't shy to object and invite Jaime to room with herself and the rest of 2ne1. She would have to sleep on the pull out in the living room of the suite but she didn't mind.

"Who wants to hit up the spa!" CL said throwing up her arms.

"Spa sounds awesome." Minzy said as she stripped and put on something more comfortable than her plane wear.

"Definitely! I want a massage!" Bom said letting her hair down then putting it in a bun.

"Do you wanna join us Jaime?" Dara asked.

"Let me go check with SangHyun first. I'll meet y'all down there." Jaime said.

"Oh ok. Here what's your number so I can call you ok?" Dara said and Jaime gave it to her.

"Ok I'll see you girls in a minute." Jaime said then ran off to SangHyun's room. She knocked but pulled out her key and walked in anyways.

"SangHyun-ah." She called then gasped and turned around. CheolYong had been changing into a pair of shorts and she caught a view of him in his boxers. He laughed.

"Its safe to turn around now!" He said to her. She turned around and walked over.

"Is SangHyun here?"

"How did you get in?"

"I was supposed to share this room with SangHyun. Is he here?"

"Oh you were? Who are you staying with now?"