Day 1

iLuvBLAQpanda: @YDJFanB2Y hey I just turned on my phone! Walking to get my bags!

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda I'm out here waiting!

He sent and looked for her. He knew her face by her picture next to her screen name: iLuvBLAQpanda. Her real name was

"Jaime! Lee Jaime-ah!! Over here!" He called out waving an arm over his head. He was wearing sunglasses, a knit hat, and matching scarf. She saw him and brightened up instantly. Her waist length black hair was being held together in a thick braided rope. Her face had no make up except for thick black liner and her large circle lenses. She was actually pretty so he internally thanked god for that. Her huge key necklace bounced on her chest as she ran to him.

"Annyeonghaseyeo ParkSeungHwan-nim. Jaime emnida!" She said in flawless Korean as he squeezed her tight.

"Come on let's go get your things and we'll talk in the car ok?" He said taking her hand. They hurried off weaving through the crowd to get her luggage. In minutes they were out of the airport and in his little car.

"I thought you would have had a cab. I didn't think you drove."

"I drive. Or I can. I just rented this for the two weeks you're down here." He lied. His cheeks pulled up into a smile.

"Oh wow! You didn't have to do that!" She laughed trying not to be bothered by the fact he still wasn't showing her his face.

Please oh please don't let him be a serial killer. Please don't let her have been lured to Seoul South Korea just so she could be tortured, ripped to pieces and sent home to her parents in a shoe box.

He knew he looked like a creeper still covered up. He'd only been waiting inside for 15 minutes so the car warmed up quickly from having just been in use.

"So tell me about your flight! Did your motion sickness get to you?" He asked stalling.

"Not too bad. Can you believe I slept through most of it?" She was trying to be cheery.

"Good that way you'll adjust quickly to the time difference." He chuckled. She tried to smile but started to get scared.

"Why don't you want me to see your face?" She asked finally. He bit his lip and pulled over on the side of the road.

Is this where he's gonna do it? Is this where I die? Not even a mile away from the airport?!

It's now or never...

He removed his hat, then his scarf, finally his sunglasses.

"Oh my gosh... Are... Are you... Park Sang Hyun...?" She asked.

"Um...yes..." He said shyly.

WHAT THE FUCK!! She was screaming in her head. Her heart was pounding. She was having a mini heart attack. Now she was crying.

She got out of the car. He turned it off and got out too. She was heaving sobs. He was thoroughly embarrassed. It was a few minutes before he went to comfort her. He patted her on the head and she got quiet.

"Hani...why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because you're Park Sang Hyun! You're CheonDung! You're THUNDER from MBLAQ! And- and- I hugged you! And you just called me Hani!" She cried.

He frowned deeply then pulled out his phone. He typed a message and sent it. Her phone dinged. She opened it.

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda you promised you wouldn't freak out :(

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I know I said I wouldn't freak out..." She said. Her phone dinged again.

YDJFanB2Y: @iLuvBLAQpanda you said you could handle it. Remember what you said about normal people...