| 02 |

Warnings: Underage drinking.

Background information on you: You are a 5th year Gryffindor. You have had a crush on Remus since your third year and you know about his lycanthropy and the others being Animagus.

Word count: 1272

Reader's Pov

It was Halloween night and the Marauders decided to throw a costume party. You had heard that Remus was going as a werewolf so you decided to be Little Red Riding Hood. Remus didn't know you were dressing up as her, so you were excited for his reaction.

You had just finished applying your red lipstick when there was knock on your dormitory door. You turned to Lily, sending her a confused look as she just shrugged and went up to answer the door.

"Are you guys ready yet?" you heard Sirius ask.

"Yeah we're all ready, we were just ganna head down now." Lily replied, checking over her shoulder to make sure we were all ready to go.

"Great, let's go!" Sirius exclaimed as you heard his footsteps start to walk away from your dorm. Lily followed after him as you, Marlene, Mary, and Dorcas walked out as well.

When you got to the bottom of the staircase, you saw that the party had already started, with many girls and boys, only from Gryffindor, were dancing and talking. You immediately spotted Remus and quickly made your way over to him.

"Hello, Remus." you said. Remus looked up and smiled at you, scanning over your costume and laughing once he took it in.

"I see what you did there with your costume." he said, earning a smile from you.

"I heard you were going to be a werewolf so I thought this would be funny to wear." You stated as Remus nodded his head in amusement.

"Well, I'm off to make sure Sirius, James, and Peter don't do anything stupid." Remus said, setting down his cup of punch that looked like he hadn't taken a sip from.

"Have fun with that!" you call out after him as he walked off.

"I will!" he shouted back.

You signed and turned around to face the table filled with many drinks, both non alcoholic and alcoholic, and picked up a bottle of butterbeer. You weren't much of a drinker so you stayed away from the firewhiskey. You took a sip, not knowing that they were spiked, as no one had told you. 

...

After three and half butterbeers, you started to feel a bit fuzzy. Everything seemed to be going by in a blur as you stumbled across a group of four boys.

"Hey, guys!" You exclaimed happily, almost tripping over your feet as you approached them.

"Woah, (Y/N), have you been drinking?" James asked, concern lacing his tone.

"What? No." You slurred, "I've been drinking butterbeer."

"(Y/N)! James told you they were spiked with alcohol." Remus said.

"Uh, I may or may not have forgot to tell her." James said sheepishly. Remus glared at him as James laughed nervously. 

"How much have you had?" Remus asked you.

"Um, I don't know, like, three and a half bottles." You shrugged.

"Three and a half bottles?" Sirius repeated. "Okay, Peter, can you go get some water?"

"Yeah, sure." he responded, quickly rushing off.

"You have pretty hair, Remus." you stated out of nowhere.