| 02 |

Warnings: Underage drinking.

Background Information On You: You are a sixth year Gryffindor and you have a crush on Sirius.

Word Count: 1854

Reader's Pov

The music was blasting loud in your ears as you stumbled your way to the dance floor in the Gryffindor common room. Gryffindor had just won a quidditch game so we were all celebrating.

Sirius and James had nicked food from the kitchens and somehow got a hold of firewhiskey. You had drunk a fair amount of alcohol at this point, so everything was a bit fuzzy. You danced lazily with a boy you didn't bother to learn the name of, the contents in your cup spilling a bit from the movement of your arms.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone call your name, and looked around, your eyes landing on Lily, who was waving frantically at you to come over. You nodded at her and turned back to the boy.

"Sorry. I'm needed somewhere else." You said, not bothering to wait for his answer as you quickly walked off, almost tripping over absolutely nothing. "What is it?" You asked, once you got to Lily.

"I brought out my camera!" she said excitedly, and you could smell a bit of alcohol under her breath. "I thought we could take pictures."

You nodded enthusiastically and Lily grinned at you. "Okay, come on." she said, grabbing your arm and dragging you over to a secluded corner of the room. She held out the camera in front of her, muttering an incantation under her breath, causing the camera to float in mid air in front you guys.

You walked back a bit while Lily clicked on the camera, making it countdown. She quickly rushed next to you, and you both smiled just as the camera flashed.

Lily excitedly grabbed her camera from the air, pulling out the polaroid picture and shaking it a bit. After a few moments, Lily walked back to you, holding out the photo. You looked at it and smiled.

"Wow. We look hot." You stated. Lily laughed and nodded her head.

"Of course we do!" she agreed. "Let me take one of just you. And do a different pose."

"Okay, then," you said, getting into position. Your tipsy brain decided it would be fun to make this one a bit more scandalous. You were wearing dress that had low cut at the chest, so you leaned down a bit, showing a bit more of your cleavage than you normally would have done if you were sober. You puckered out your lips as Lily snapped the photo.

"Okay, you looked good in this one for sure." she said.

"You think so?" You asked tentatively.

"Definitely." Suddenly her eyes lit up. "You should give this to Sirius!" Lily knew about your crush on him.

At the time, this sounded like one of the best ideas, so you agreed immediately. "How should I do it? Just hand it to him?"

"No, no...that's not very exciting." Lily thought for a moment. "Oh! Maybe you should slip it into one of his textbooks for him to find."

"Lily! That's a great idea!" You exclaimed. "Okay, I'll go to his dorm now." You snatched the photo out Lily's hand and rushed up to his room. You somehow remembered exactly which one was his.

You walked in and spotted Sirius' bed, quickly walking over to it. You saw that he had his potions textbook resting on his beside table, and you picked it up, opened it to a random page, slipped the photo in, and rushed out.

You got to the bottom of the staircase and spotted Lily waiting patiently for you in the same spot she was when you left.

"Did you do it?" she asked eagerly. You nodded your head, unable to contain your excitement. Lily grinned at you, and pulled back out onto the dance floor. The longer you danced around, the more your mind forgot about what you did.