| 05 |

Warnings: None.

Background Information On You: You are a fifth year Gryffindor, and you have been friends with the Marauders since third year. You know about them being Animagi and Remus being a werewolf.

Word Count: 1475

Reader's Pov

You were oblivious. You didn't know you were, but everyone else certainly did.

You would've never thought in a million years that James Potter of all people would have a crush on you. I mean, he liked Lily, didn't he?

All those times he was flirting with you, you thought he was just being a nice friend, and even when Sirius straight up told you that James had crush on you, you still couldn't believe it.

Because again, he liked Lily...right?

You didn't exactly mean to fall for James, but you didn't really stop yourself from it either. Even though it didn't feel right, considering you were friends with him and you thought he saw you as nothing more, it wasn't really like you could choose who you fell for.

But here you were, standing in front of James Potter in the Gryffindor common room. He had just asked you out, and you were stunned.

"Uh, (Y/N)?" James questioned, waving a hand over your face.

You snapped out of your trance and stared at James. "Did you just ask me out?" Those were the words that decided to come out of your mouth.

"Um, yes. Yes, I did." he said firmly, a confused expression on his face. He waited a few moments for you to fill the silence, but when you didn't, he spoke again. "Are you ganna answer or...?"

"Yes." You said abruptly, finally processing everything. "Yes, I will go out with you."

James smiled that cute smile he had and you smiled back. "Okay, well, we can go to Hogsmeade together. There's a trip this weekend, you know."

"Yeah, okay. That sounds great."

You both awkwardly looked at each other.

"Well, I'm ganna go now." You said, pointing over your shoulder. "Um, bye."

"Bye, (Y/N)." he smiled, waving as you walked up to your dorm.

Once you got inside your room, you ran straight toward Lily, who was sitting on her bed, reading.

"James just asked me out!" You shouted, falling dreamily onto her bed.

"Seriously? That's great!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah, we're going to Hogsmeade."

"Oh, it'll be so romantic if he takes you Madam Pudifoots." Lily said.

"Ew, no! I definitely don't want him to take me there."

...

He took you there.

James had this excited, puppy type look on his face, like he was so sure taking you here was exactly what you wanted. It was also snowing, and the snowflakes that had landed in his hair made him look so much cuter.

"James..." You signed, trying to figure out the best way to tell him you didn't want to go inside here.

"Yeah?"

"Do you really wanna go here?" You asked slowly.

"Of course!" he said a little too eagerly. You raised your eyebrows at him and he signed in defeat. "No, not really."

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara