Falling Apart (6)

Unknown

A sleek black car was making its way to Beacon Hills. The passenger was listening to one of Beethoven's piano concertos and was humming along to the melody line. The only other person in the car was driving it and they hadn't spoken a word to each other since they set off towards their final destination. Only the two of them would be going but as soon as the passenger gave the signal, everyone else would begin to make their own way over.

"We're here Boss." The driver said, he looked nervous and a small bead of sweat was making its way down his forehead. The passenger just smirked and opened the door. He was a very powerful man. He was an alpha werewolf, an alpha of alphas. He was a demon wolf, nothing could scare him. An Argent had blinded him but he got up and carried on, unleashing revenge on the Argent for what he had done. His name was Deucalion. He was The Demon. And Beacon Hills had better watch out as they were going to be hit hard, harder than ever before.

Back to normal

After Mitch's shocking departure, the pack all stood there for a minute before turning to each other and blinking slowly. No one seemed to know what to say and so everyone just kinda of stood there waiting for someone to say something. That someone was Derek.

"Well then..." he trailed off, trying to find the words to describe what he was feeling. This seemed to snap everyone out of their daze and they all proceeded to talk at once. The only people who didn't say anything were the Sheriff, Melissa, Liam, Isaac and Peter. They all thought that what Scott and Derek did was wrong. Even though Scott had been the one to kick Stiles out of the pack as he was the Alpha, Derek hadn't tried to defend him. Liam, Isaac and Peter all tried to jump to Stiles' defence but were silenced when Scott growled at them, using his Alpha wolf to silence them into submission. Now that Stiles was back however, the trio were thinking of going to Stiles and try to befriend him again.

"ENOUGH!" Scott yelled over the bickering of the pack. "Everyone shut up and listen to me. We need to find out why Stiles is back and get him back into the pack." The rest of the pack looked at him incredulously, their alpha wanted Stiles back in the pack?

"We need a weak human for other packs to attack first so we know when they are here." Scott explained. At this comment Mason stepped forwards with a fire burning in his eyes.

"So is that all I'm good for, huh Scott. Being the human. Fuck you. Actually y'know what, fuck all of you." And with that Mason stormed out of the loft, finally having enough of Scott's bullshit. Liam, Isaac and Peter all looked at each other and seems to have a silent conversation in their heads. They were all thinking the same thing. This was their chance to leave. However, they had another plan, one that was a whole lot better than all of them just leaving. If one of them stayed behind, they could have a spy, a man on the inside.

Isaac and Peter started to walk towards the door that Mason had just stormed out of but were halted in place by a roar from Scott. They turned towards him and locked eyes with him. A sudden weight lifted off of their shoulders as they were released from the pack bond. They were now omegas. A furious Scott stepped towards them, they could smell the betrayal and anger coming off of him in waves.

"HOW DARE YOU! I AM YOUR ALPHA! YOU KNOW WHAT, I SHOULD NEVER HAVE SAVED YOUR PATHETIC ASS FROM YOUR FATHER ISAAC!" He was almost screaming at this point, his vocal chords being torn to shreds. Everyone in the room flinched at how loud he was, especially the ones with super hearing. Peter stood in front of Isaac protectively and stared at Scott with a burning hatred in his eyes.

"Me and Isaac are leaving your pack, enjoy your pathetic life Scott McCall." And with that, the two werewolves left the loft. Once they were out of the building they ran to catch up with Mason, who was stood by a tree, silent tears running down his face.