Forming a Plan (12)- Part 1

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"What the fuck do you want, can't a guy get some rest around here?" Came the muffled shout of Stan through the door.

"Well you know that we wouldn't disturb your much needed beauty sleep unless it was important." Retorted Mitch with his usual level of sarcasm. The sound of something being knocked over and breaking, followed by a yell of 'GOD DAMN IT' made both Mitch and Newt smirk slightly. The door was finally yanked open by a very disgruntled looking Stan, he gestured towards the inside of the apartment, ushering them in.

What used to be a white vase was now in a million pieces on the floor, Mitch turned towards Stan and opened his mouth to say something but thought better of it when Stan sent him a withering glare.

"This had better be important son, look what your incessant knocking made me do." Stan said with his arms crossed over his chest. He hadn't even noticed how he called Mitch 'son' so casually, but Newt noticed. A small fond smile made its way onto his face at the little nickname Stan had given Mitch. Even though their line of work wouldn't necessarily always allow it, they still found time to form a bond between themselves.

Time skip because I'm just lazy. Basically Mitch and Newt just tell Stan about Scott and Deucalion.

Once Newt and Mitch had finished telling Stan about what Mitch had overheard, Stan proceeded to immediately call Irene and tell her the news. There was only one small problem, they needed hard evidence linking Scott and Deucalion to the Demon before arresting them or 'neutralising' them. The CIA wouldn't be happy to find out that they had killed two people without having solid proof of their crimes. They either needed evidence or a confession from the suspects to be allowed to terminate them.

Stan had an emotionless expression on his face as he talked to Irene about the new developments, after a solid two minutes of silence, he put down the phone with a huff. He turned towards the dark oak cabinet in the corner of the room before pulling out a bottle of whiskey with three crystal glasses to drink from. Silently, Stan poured the dark brown liquid into the glasses, handing one each to Mitch and Newt. He lifted his glass in a mock toast before downing the liquid in one, savouring the way it burned the back of his throat on the way down. Mitch and Newt shared a slightly confused glance before copying Stan's actions and downing the liquid in their own glasses.

"Well then boys, if you can give me proof of what you've just told me, we have permission to finish the fucked up shit show once and for all." He said, this was Stan's element. His previously hunched up posture straightened itself out as he got his orders from Irene, he wasn't about to let the Demon slip through his fingers again, not this time.

So they set out a plan. Malia's trust in Mitch, however misplaced, would prove useful in getting information. Having a inside man in Liam was going to allow them to use him to manipulate the decisions of Scott, being his most trusted beta and everything would allow him to evade suspicion. Having Peter, Isaac and Mason on their side would give them more heads to put together, more people able to catch the Demon. And last but not least, the missing piece of their plan, a way to get to Deucalion. Scott would be easier to get to, he was so power hungry that it clouded his judgement and made him react to different situations impulsively. The real challenge would be getting to Deucalion. He still had a few of his loyal Alpha pack left, most notably, Kali. She had stayed by his side through thick and thin, she was convinced that Deucalion was her soulmate and would do anything to make him happy, even things that could kill her.

After getting a brief plan sketched out, Mitch called his father. He needed the Beacon Hills Sheriff's department on his side, even if he didn't intend to arrest the Demon. It would be helpful if he could prevent them getting in his way when out on his mission.

Calls were also made to Peter, Isaac, Mason and Liam to get them to come to the apartment block so that they could talk out the plan between themselves.

Not even half an hour later, the people that had been phoned to come to the apartment were all sat in Mitch's living room. Newt and Mitch had decided that it was probably best as Stan still had a smashed up case littering his floor in his apartment. Peter, Isaac, Mason, Liam and the Sheriff had dropped what they were doing immediately as soon as they got the call from Mitch to meet in his apartment. They were all beyond ready to kick some serious Alpha ass and couldn't wait to find out what their role was going to be in this 'plan'.

Mitch was the one to speak first. "Well I'm gonna get introductions out of the way. This is Stan my boss and Newt my boyfriend. And then this is Mason, Peter, Isaac, Liam and my father." He said pointing at each person respectively. A look of surprise crossed the Beacon Hills' natives (A/N I don't know what to call them as a group lmao. If anyone has a better name please tell me in the comments.) faces when Mitch introduced Newt as his boyfriend. None of them thought that Mitch swung that way but the Sheriff had a sudden lightbulb moment. Suddenly it all made sense, how he found Stiles in a gay club when he was still in high school and how he seemed at ease there.

"Ok then son, I'll take over from here. So this is the plan..." Stan took over after the introductions. The Sheriff's heart cracked a little when he called Mitch 'son', that was his boy, his flesh and blood, he had raised Stiles, not Stan. His eyes narrowed in jealousy but brushed the thought aside to listen to the plan.

A/N

I know I said I would give you guys a longer chapter but I decided to split it in two and give you two shorter ones. I probably will start updating once a week now because I'm going to be going into school so I can't mute my teacher anymore to write on wattpad 😂

Please vote and comment!!!