Stage 2 (18) - Part 1

A/N this chapter is unedited so if you see any mistakes please tell me.

Time skip to the following evening brought to you by Liam being a ticking time bomb with superpowers

Liam was leaning against his plain black Hyundai as he shared an uneasy look with Stan. It had been agreed that only Stan would be there so that if Scott picked up a scent off of Liam he wouldn't recognise it. Mitch and Newt were still in Mitch's apartment and were in charge of surveillance. They had access to a satellite feed to monitor any activity around Liam as he drove to the warehouse.

"Are you all set with what you have to do?" Asked Stan as Liam drummed his fingers against the steering wheel. He was sat in the drivers seat but had left the window rolled down so he could continue to speak with Stan.

"Yep I'm good, I know what I have to do." Replied Liam.

"Ok then kid, don't die."

Liam rolled his eyes at Stan's bluntness. "Thanks for the words of encouragement, you really are a great motivational speaker, have you ever thought about changing your career."

Stan raised an eyebrow at the usually shy and awkward puppy at his sarcastic outburst.

"Sorry, I get sassy when I'm nervous." Liam said sheepishly. Stan rolled his eyes and patted the roof of the car in what was supposed to be a 'good luck' way. Liam took a deep breath and started the engine of the car. Officially, no one knew that he was helping out the CIA so if things went to shit and Mitch or Newt didn't get there in time, it was going to be the end for Liam. He was about to break the law and help Deucalion and Scott smuggle drugs into the USA.

Liam pulled out of the driveway where Stan's form retreated until he could no longer see the man in question. It would take Liam roughly an hour to get to where the boat was bringing in the drugs, that was if there wasn't any traffic to slow him down. Although, to be honest, this was unlikely because it wasn't even dawn yet and so most people would still be in bed.

Time skip to when Liam gets to the docks.

As Liam pulled into to docks (or harbour), the first golden rays of the early morning sun started to appear over the horizon

As Liam pulled into to docks (or harbour), the first golden rays of the early morning sun started to appear over the horizon. A small boat was tied up to the jetty as two men sat and watched Liam park the car. One of the men got out of the boat and sauntered over to where Liam was parked. An AK-47 was loosely held in his hands and a pair of black Aviator Ray Bans obscured his eyes. Liam cautiously opened the car door as he stepped out, the man was only a couple of metres away and he put his hand up in a 'stop' motion. The man was tall, easily 6ft and had a balding head of hair. Both men were dressed in what looked to be Army-type uniforms donned with bulletproof vests.

"What is your name?" Asked the man in a thick Russian accent. Meanwhile, he spread Liam's arms and legs into the position of a starfish and started patting him down to check for any concealed weapons.

Liam hesitated for a beat, not wanting to give out his name to drug smugglers. "My name's Liam."

The man nodded in what seemed like approval, evidently he had been told to expect someone by the name of Liam to come. Deeming Liam to be clear and unarmed (with a gun, Liam could still shred the motherfucker to pieces with his claws, or even rip his throat out. With his teeth.), he motioned for Liam to walk towards the boat.

As Liam approached the boat, the other man stood up and his eyes seemed to dart over Liam's body, looking for weaknesses. Liam swallowed his nerves thickly as the two men put down their AK-47 and started unloading the boat. Crate after crate was hauled out of the small boat, the men were careful to keep their balance and do their best to not overturn the boat. Once they'd finally finished, about 10 crates of cocaine were piled up on the vacant docks. At least 50 kilos. And that is a hell of a lot of cocaine.

"We have honoured our end of the agreement and we received the payment for the job yesterday. If anything happens to the produce, it will be your fault as it is now your responsibility." Said the first Russian guy. Liam got the impression that either the other guy couldn't speak English or just plain old didn't want to.

«Давайте, нам пара уходить.» (A/N roughly translates to c'mon, it's time for us to go.) called out the second, who was approached also Russian, guy from behind the steering wheel. That answered Liam's question because now he kind of assumed that the second man couldn't speak English which was why he was so quiet.

Liam glanced at the crates and assumed that the men weren't about to stay and help him take them to his car. The longer they were there, the chances of them getting caught increased. The two unnamed men drive their little boat away from the jetty after untying it and made their way out to sea. If Liam squinted against the bright sunshine, he could just make out what looked to be a very large yacht, a 'mother' of the smaller boat. He guessed that this was where the two men came from.

Sighing, Liam started picking the crates up one by one and lugging them into his car. The meet time at the warehouse was 10 o'clock so he had plenty of time to get there, early morning traffic permitting of course. Liam gripped the steering wheel of his cocaine laden car and took a deep breath. It was time to go to the creepy, old, abandoned, very un-cliché warehouse that the drug deal was taking place in

A/N
Sorry for the long wait guys but school is a real pain in the arse. I'm probably going to be limited to updating weekly so I'm sorry about that.

On a positive note, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 10K READS THIS IS ACTUALLY UNREAL.

Please vote and comment!!!

I also just want to say RIP to Helen McCroy who has died at the age of 52 following her battle with cancer. She was a true inspiration and my thoughts go out to her family and friends.