Royally Fucked (22)- Part 1

Liam approached the plain white door and took a deep breath to steady his nerves before knocking on the door. He was aware of his heart pounding painfully against his rib cage and willed his body to act normally so that he wouldn't arouse Scott's suspicion.

The sun, the moon, the truth.

The same old mantra that he'd learnt all those years ago in the back of some crappy van with the sourwolf. He had never lost his 'time bomb' as Stiles used to call it, he had just learnt how to control when it detonated.

Liam strained his ears to listen to any movement within the building but however hard he strained he couldn't hear a thing. No heartbeat. No breathing. Nothing. He had half a mind to just turn around and get the hell out of there when black dots started to dance around the sides of his vision. Suddenly his knees felt like they were supporting the weight of the world and collapsed underneath him. As he lay there helplessly, his vision now more black than coloured, the face of Mr True Alpha swam in front of him.

"Tut tut Liam," mocked Scott "I had such high hopes for you. Y'know there was a time when I thought that perhaps you and Theo could be more than just acquaintances, lovers perhaps. But then you decided that you wanted to betray your pack, BETRAY ME! You know how I'm the world's best alpha Liam, and the world's best alpha loves to punish naughty betas."

Scott tied Liam's wrists and ankles together so that Liam was utterly helpless. The fucked up situation suddenly became a royally fucked up situation when Liam tried to shift to his wolf form, causing his eyes to flicker pathetically to a piss-yellow colour before his vision decided that it wanted to stop working.

Scott's POV

A sneer was evident on Scott's face as he proceeded to use all of his strength to haul Liam inside. The house itself had an old musty smell and dust covered the untouched surfaces. Scott dragged Liam towards the cupboard under the stairs which hid a hidden door to a basement, or a dungeon depending on your perspective.

He wedged the door to the basement open before dragging Liam to the opening. Scott took one look at the steep flight of stairs to the bottom and then glanced at the unconscious heap on the floor and decided that he couldn't be bothered to carry Liam down. So he gave him a shove and watched him bump his way  down the stairs instead.

When Scott got to the bottom of the stairs he proceeded to stuff Liam into the damp cell that he had modified for special... purposes. He scanned Liam's body to check for any serious injuries but none were present, that he could see at least. The sedative Scott had used was a mild one that about only last 10-20 minutes so he decided that he should use what little time he had left wisely. He tied Liam to a chair.

Liam's POV

A sharp pain in his forearm was the first thing that brought Liam to the world of the living. He tried to open his eyes but some asshole decided that he wanted to put Liam right in front of the sun in hopes of blinding him. After an adjustment period of just under 30 seconds, Liam was able to fully open his eyes and take in his surroundings, or lack thereof.

He was locked in a cell with bare grey walls and a grey steel chair, which he was conveniently tied to with wolfsbane infused ropes. Fun.

"Ah, you're awake is see." Hummed Scott from where he was trying to look intimidating as he leaned against the wall.

"No I'm sleeping with my eyes open cos I'm tryna keep an eye out for Selener." Replied Liam, proud of his comeback. Perhaps spending so much time around Mitch and Peter was doing wonders for his sarcasm.

"Look Liam, I'm a sadist so you know that I'm going to love watching you scream but I don't think you're going to enjoy this nearly as much as I will so I'll give you the option of leaving here now if you tell me everything or if not I'll bring out my toys to play with."

"Well firstly I might be a kinky son of a bitch and secondly you sound like your starting to hit on me. Like I'm getting very BDSM vibes from you. But Daddy you gotta chill." Liam smirked at Scott's bewildered expression. This was good. This was exactly what Liam wanted. Try and give Mitch as much time as he could to do something and keep trying to push getting tortured to later in his schedule.

It appears this plan did not work.

Scott now stood in front of Liam holding a pair of pliers that he whipped out from his jeans, because what normal person doesn't carry pliers around? Liam swallowed hard as Scott grabbed one of his fingers and brought the pliers up to the nail.

"Just tell me what you know and I'll stop" Scott taunted. Liam looked back at him defiantly, slightly confused because he knew that his nail would grow back because of his werewolf DNA, so why would Scott do this? How could Liam be so stupid. An unlimited supply of nail to remove, on teeth to pull, of skin to slice, of bones to break. The list went on and on and on. Liam had never explored having a pain kink before but it now looked like he was going to become Christopher fucking Columbus.

A/N

*sheepishly scratches neck* soooo I know I said I would update more regularly but my pre to book a last minute holiday to Greece and I couldn't find time to sit down and write anything that I was proud of so I didn't bother writing anything at all. I try my hardest to update when I can but I have my GCSEs (I think they're like SATs) next year so I'm revising for them so this book isn't one of my main priorities atm. Thank you for all the support on this book, 41K reads is just surreal to me so Thank you.

Please vote and comment!!!

A lil side note but Dyl doing TikTok dances takes me down to 12 reasons.