Clean

New York city.
Taylor's apartment:
Taylor's pov:
"no! Harry cause all you had to do was stay! But you left instead-"

"Taylor if you wanna end things between us that way just tell me before we get attached too much"

"he left Sel, he stepped out of the door.."

"I love you Taylor
I love you Harry"

"Promise me this is forever
I promise-"

I woke up suddenly by the last phrase I heard. My dreams were just like this every single time.Flashbacks and echoes...

I grabbed my phone checking the time it was 2 am only, God why always 2 am? Even swifties noticed that in my songs and stuff... Yeah they're smart.

"I am thinking way too much,no?" I said out loud looking at a half sleepy Olivia staring at me. I sighed putting my head back on the pillow staring at the ceiling... Yet again I ended up thinking. About everything.

I mean my album 1989 was so successful and I was so happy about it, so grateful about every single support. But I took one thing seriously from that album.

Now that I'm clean I'm never gonna risk it.

I seriously mean it. My relationship with Harry, Harry Styles was beautiful amazing, magical, it was in a way that you think it would last forever, but it just didn't, it just broke like a promise...

How am I supposed to move on? You will tell me now that it's been 2 years but I swear I can't. I loved him so much, and he loved me too. It was good old days that turned into dust of memories that filled every corner in the room.

I honestly am now scared, scared of falling in love again with someone, scared of a new heartbreak, and forming moments that would turn into memories, that cause my heart to ache all over again and my eyes to turn waterfalls. I was just scared to relive it again so that's it,no more falling in love no more heartbreak...

I am perfectly kind of fine now, I live on my own, taking care of myself so why risk it again? When my heart knows exactly that it's still Beating for....him

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks, I wiped them quickly and took a deep breath. Come on Taylor you let him go you set him free and you should be happy about it, he is with someone else. Happy, he is happy...

I sat on bed and inhaled deeply, that's it no more thinking of Harry, he is happy and I am glad that he is. That's it, I am clean now, gone was every trace of him and that's it, a new chapter of my life shall begin, but without falling in love, cause what is love exactly after everything I have been through?

Once again I grabbed my phone checking the time and it was already 4 am. Damn me and thinking deeply.
I took a pill for my headache and layed back and I somehow relaxed more... And drafted into deep sleep without knowing.
........................................................................
Joe's Pov:
London England.
"oh come onnn mate!" Patrick groaned in front of me begging like a baby.

I sighed closing my phone trying my best to not kill my brother right now. "what the heck you want!?" I asked giving him a death glare that he knew all too well.

He freezed for a moment then burst out laughing. I didn't see any joke to be laughing at,so I raised my eyebrow in confusion staring at him.

"damn brother" he stopped laughing sat straight and looked at me still his smile didn't vanish from the laugh. "ok first: your death stare do scare me but I know that you love me so much I mean I am your brother duh, so you won't kill me hehe" he smirked. Damn that sneaky prick. I nodded trying to keep my serious face. "and second?" I asked him.

He now gave me a serious face that I haven't seen for a long time since Patrick is basically the one who always joke around. He sat in front of me. "Joe are you happy with Chloe?" he asked in his most calm voice ever. And I know that he was serious about it.

I didn't know what to answer. Damn why I didn't know what to say? I love her but why can't I just say 'yes' why that word isn't coming out of my mouth now? Something is wrong. Chloe is fun to be around we've been together for like a year now, but I feel something heavy on my chest and my mind just froze by his sudden question.

"wh-why are you asking now?" I said trying my best to sound normal as possible. "well..." he sighed leaning back on the couch crossing his arms. "cause you're not Joe we are used to brother... Since you started dating her something was off with you, it's like you are forced to be with her tho"

Heck, he was right, and I am surprised he is the only one that noticed now. I looked down thinking about what he said. "you're right" I said above a whisper.
"I know I am" he replied simply smiling "come on mate tell me what you are thinking now, since my dream is to be a therapist let's try with ya" he laughed it off. And I smiled somehow.

As much as Patrick is a prick and a prank master, when he is serious about something you are just comfortable telling him everything in your chest, him being a therapist would be great,so great.and I support him to be one.

"I just feel like something is wrong with me and her you know" I looked up intertwining my fingers shaking my leg. "we're not like we used to be,I feel like she is bored of the relationship specially after my movie shooting and the Met gala that are like 5 days from now so I should go to America  you know that Pat" I said letting out a heavy exhale.

"damn brother she's toxic" Patrick chuckled "but hey listen if she's like that why don't you be honest with her and tell her" he sat straight cleared his throat and continued trying to sound like me "hey Chloe bitch! If you don't like me at my best, and support ma career, why bother and be with me forever! Bruh-"

"Patrick!" I yelled at him trying not to laugh. "I can't end it like that it's... Difficult" I ran my fingers through my hair thinking.

"you and your golden heart, what the heck" I heard a voice that I knew so well, I looked up to see Patricia, she was holding three cups of hot chocolate and gave me mine that I took gladly and gave Pat his.

Patricia was my childhood best friend, she was like the sister I never had. I faked a smile but still not comfortable about everything that's going on at this moment

"yes! Patricia tell him!" Patrick smirked looking at me.
Patricia sighed and sat beside me "Joe you're my best friend alright? And I know me and Patrick noticed that" she smiled and did a high five with Patrick.

"and you honestly deserve better, you deserve someone as you who understand you and be with you at any base and level of your life and Career we all know how much you love being an actor... And i swear to heaven if you're thinking to not go to the met gala I will kill you right now" she made a gun with her fingers and pointed it at me laughing.

I laughed too thinking about every word that she said. Then I nodded "alright I will go to America and after that we see what happens" I formed a weak smile looking at both of them, Patrick smiled so big and Patricia as well... "that's my brother" she said yet still smiling, taking a sip from her cup.

1 day after
America L.A:
"yes Chloe I have arrived" I sighed I was too tired to talk getting out of the plane and going to the taxi, I spotted one and started walking to it
"well why didn't you tell me at least Joseph?" the annoyance in her voice was crystal clear.

Thank god I arrived to the taxi smiled to the driver and got in "talk to you later Chloe I am so tired for this now" before she could even say anything I hang up and rested my head in The back of the taxi.

When I heard a song, I am not quite sure what is this but it was a female singer singing, it was a pop song and I am not into pop that much but I somehow enjoyed it,the singer's voice was so amazing to a point I got lost for a moment. It was like I entered a new hidden world when she stopped singing leaving only the beats to take its place,telling me I should snap out of my gaze.

I looked at the driver and said "um what is this song? it's quite cool tho"
"oh sir" he chuckled a bit. "it's Bad blood by Taylor Swift..."
.
.
.
What's up guys! This is like my first ever jaylor fanfiction sooo trying the best.
Also comment your reaction I would love to read them <3
Hope you like it and dw there would be some Larry after cz we all know that they're just soulmates soo see yaaaa, stay safe💛✨