King Of My Heart

Taylor's pov
There's glitter on the floor after the party, everyone was passed out either on the couch or the floor, Joe was saying goodbye to his friend. I knew her name was Patricia. She's super sweet and kind I liked her. Felt a little jealous cause she knows Joe better than me.

Sighing I got up and started cleaning around a bit careful not to wake the drunk ones. I shook my head when I felt a hand on mine. It send shivers through my whole body, slowly looking, it was Joe. I smiled. So big.
"let me help" he whispered grabbing the bottles from my hand.

"thanks" I whispered back looking at him. Suddenly I heard a camera click. Then the flash of course. "Joe!" I whisper yelled at him, he laughed quietly when the Polaroid came out of the camera. He smiled laughing at me. I frowned my eyebrows. "that is not funny" I said placing my arms on my hips. He damn fucking gave me that smirk. Gosh he so hot- no stay mad yes Taylor.

"you're cute" he said. I rolled my eyes "give me the pic" I took a step to him as he took some backwards ones making him be out on the balcony, the cold hair was playing in his new grew golden hair. His eyes sparkled under the moonlight. The smile on his face looking at me.

He is breathtaking.

"Joe give me the picture" I said trying to sound mad at him. He shrugged his shoulders as no. Such a kid I swear.
"Joe"
"Taylor"
"give me the picture"
"no miss Americana" he smirked.. Again. Lord save me.

I took a step to him trying to snatch the Polaroid. But he rose his hand, making it hard for me to reach. "oh coomeee oonnn" I huffed. He laughed pulling me by the waist to him. I forgot to breath yes.

"I want to keep it babe, you look cute please" he kissed my cheek softly I gave up and put my hands on his chest. "fine you win... This time" I laughed and he did too. His laugh is the thing that is making the heavy things in my chest go away.

"you looked perfect tonight" he said in my ear. Gosh, my cheeks immediately heated up. "why are you the only person that I feel relieved with." I looked up at him fixing his hair but the air just said no taylor no.

"I'm flattered" he smiled. I did too. "king of my heart" I said kissing him, his lips are addiction let me tell you all. He. Is. Perfect.
Yet, I don't know what's gonna happen when the world knows about us. When they try to do us apart. I'm scared for this but his smile and laugh make me forget everything negative in the world.

He pulled back, pulling me closer to a hug, he opened his coat now like I am between his chest and the coat around me. Hugging. We stayed like that for God knows how long. Eyes closed. Listening to his heartbeats.
"I love you" I heard him say kissing my head.

I smiled, not a fake one. Seriously a one from my heart.
While the whole world hates me.. He loves me. "I love you" I said.

He's the king of my heart

================================
Sorry again for the late update y'all
I'll try to upload more. Love ya
Thanks for all the support <3

Edit: I'm sorry guys but Idk what to write anymore
I know this is shit but I have plans for a non fanfiction book
If I come across this again I'll try to continue it
Thank u for 2k readers it means the world to me you guys <3 love ya, thanks again for supporting me during our journey