1 Step Forward 3 Steps back

Joe's POV:
I felt guilty for what I said to her... She has been through a lot in her career already and I just did storm in her face when all she wanted to do was help me.

I took in a deep breath calming myself after all what happened, and decided to follow her, cause I also noticed she came here alone.

I found myself walking following her steps, hoping she'd just talk to me again, I know that we are kind of strangers but we could be a bit more... Friends? What the heck Joe-

I shook the thought out of my head. I saw her, she was walking hugging herself zoned out of the entire world around her. And I honestly wouldn't blame.

My footsteps became quicker to reach her, to apologize and tell her how bastard-ish I was. She was crossing the road-

Oh my God she didn't even pay attention to the green traffic light that warned the car to drive, she was too busy probably thinking-

Everything went fast I heard the breaks of a car being loud on the road and the next thing my eyes saw, was Taylor...  Without any doubt I quickly ran to her taking her in my arms covering her from the whole world cause soon whispers would turn to screams.

Her face was covered in blood, her lip quivered and she wasn't even able to hold on to me but I did. "Taylor? Taylor hey please O-open your eyes" I managed to talk as she was laying in my arms all helpless.

Luckily the driver immediately called the umbulance that came immediately. Taking her away from me slowly... "I'm sorry" I whispered before they got her in the car, tears were present in my eyes. For some reason this hurt more than the heart break I just had.

It hurts like hell.

Immediately I drove after them to the hospital where they're taking her, trying to keep myself steady and calm just to be there when she wakes up all safe and sound...

Harry's POV:
(Larry smut? Yes why not)
"not even this?" I grinned my fingertips playing on Louis' tattoos. He took in a deep breath turning his sea-green eyes to me.

"what are you doing Harry?" he breathed out and I could tell my handy work was making a success. Haha go me.

"don't know..." my face came closer to his perfect neck breathing on it. "maybe..." I said slowly my hand getting inside his shirt on his abs. And just by the glance of the touch I got butterflies.

"touching" I breathed out on his neck.
He let out a sigh, I could tell he's enjoying my touch. "maybe we can just do this" he whispered in my ear with his hot deep voice that sent electricity all over My body that signaled to me to begin.

A smirk grew over my lips as I began sucking his neck on the parts he likes the most. His hand was gripping my shirt I could feel him craving for it as much as I do.

"Harry..." he moaned sounding too angelic saying my name. God I love him so much. I kept hardening the kisses on his neck making him moan even more I was turned on and so was he. My sweet creature.

"love your kiss is deadly..." he managed to say more through his angelic moans. "don't stop" he said it and I lost it, I pulled off tearing off his shirt kissing and sucking every single one of his abs. Perfection.

His moans became lower making me go crazier. He is driving me crazy yes.

My lips formed a grin as I arrived to his boxers looking up at him "guess I'd be the top now" I whispered with my sexy voice ringing in his ears turning him on more and craving for it even more.

"do whatever the hell you want" he said breathing out inpatiently, I slided down his boxers and took off mine

We both were inpatient as fuck.

"the only thing I wanna do is you" I kissed his lips as I pushed inside him, I gained a moan from him into the kiss that drove me even more crazy than I already am enough.

I broke off the kiss breathing too fast as I moved faster inside him, his moans filled the room, that encouraged me to go faster and faster til I couldn't even contain it and finish.

Smoothly he lifted us being on top smirking from taking my hands raising them up, and he pushed inside me this time, forcing me to close my eyes seeing the stars from this and moaning.

He kept pushing in and out moving deeper aka killing me for real. He finished inside me and pulled out breathing fast laying on my chest.

"I love you Lou" I whispered kissing him on forehead. He smiled "I love you Haz" he said it quietly but I heard it of course....

One hour past and we stayed like this, me and him just cuddling. Well naked but anyway. I heard his phone buzz so I grabbed it and gave it to him, he opened it...

"NO" he stoop up immediately finding his clothes putting them on immediately. I frowned by his sudden reaction "what's the matter?" I asked calmly sitting up wearing my own as well.

"T-Taylor it's Taylor" his voice cracked saying her name.... Honestly Lou and Taylor are best friends goals and even when we broke up I didn't mind it. There most be something that happened.

Feelings mixed inside my heart, Taylor and I are friends as well and I do still care about her, not cause we are exes I'd hate her. No. That's wrong. We were in love once, in fact why would anyone hate, Taylor? That's why I damn hate the media.

I stood up reaching a trembling Louis taking his hand "love, tell me what happened?" he shook his head up making tears go away, "she got hit by a Goddamn car" his voice was shaky and low, I got too scared.

I remember the accident me and Taylor got into most likely cause of me. The same exact feeling rushed inside me

Fear.

"Which hospital...?" I asked trying to avoid the burning inside my throat.

It's always 1 step and  forward 3 steps back, I thought she might get over the anxiety our accident gave her to now getting hit by a car and being hated by the whole world. That's not fair for her at all...

I pushed my thoughts of anger and worries out of my head as we arrived to the hospital. Lou immediately opened the door getting in to see a tall blonde man standing there, his shirt covered in blood, I assume he was the one who brought her here.

"you're the one who called?" I heard Lou questioning as I walked in. "yeah" he sighed probably exhausted. He seems like he has seen her before. And I think I did see him before somewhere.

"hey man, are you okay?" I asked gently with a soft smile. "yeah yeah I am, it's not about me it's about her" he said fixing his shirt. He looked so broken damn.

"Joe?" I heard Selena coming in saying. He looked up at her "h-how do you know me?" he asked her.
"Taylor told me about you..." selena sighed coming in side hugging Louis who wrapped his arm around her.

"I'm Harry Styles" I smiled offering my hand to him to shake, at least someone should be calm at the moment. He showed me a weak smile  and shook my hand "Joseph Alwyn, call me Joe" I smiled to him "Joe... Then how do you know Taylor?"

"we met in the met galas... Then yesterday in the bar then what happened happened..." he looked down I could tell he felt guilty, I knew that feeling all too well to be honest.

"Joe mate, tell me what happened" I placed my hand on his shoulder making him walk a bit farther away from Lou and Selena, oh and Gigi who just rushed in followed by Zayn of course.

"I shouted at her, Harry. I was terrible towards her when all she tried to do was help me cause I broke up with my girlfriend" he let out those words as if a lot of weight was off of his shoulders. "she'll forgive you" I chuckled "Taylor be Taylor yes, mate don't you worry about it she is fine" I told him as if telling myself too. She will be a fine line yes.

He smiled again to me when both our gazes dropped at the doctor who came out of her room "she's awake"

........................................................................
ALRIGHT ma loves, yes here is the chapter, aka bipolar af cz weehaaa smut time right? That's honestly my first time writing smut in a. Fanfiction so sorry if it was cringe af 💀🖐🏻
Tell me your opinions in comments they encourage me to continue writing <3
Take care, love you