His Voice Is A Familiar Sound

Joe's Pov:
All the way to the hotel I was thinking about her... About her eyes her weak smile, that hug that she gave me she's seriously an angel walking on earth...
I arrived to the hotel. I heard my phone ringing as I just got in it the room.

"jeez who would call at this hour i-" I pulled it out of my pocket and Chloe's name popped up on my screen reminding me that I have a girlfriend and you just met Taylor, Joe come on you can't be falling that fast... But the fact that she immediately trusted me- calm.

"yeah?" I answered her call rubbing my forehead, I was seriously tired.
"hey! Why weren't you answering my calls? And when are you coming? Does acting take that much?" she immediately showered me with her non stopping questions.. I felt the rage in me rising. "too much questions? No? And I told you that I have a movie To shoot here first then going back to London..." I felt guilty for feeling this way, maybe cause I met her?
"love" I continued softly.

"oh okay then-" wait a damn minute is that a man voice with her? What the-
"Chloe are you alone?" I asked getting more suspicious. She didn't answer she sighed "Joe we need to talk"
"chloe if you think we will talk through the phone about whatever this shit is you are so wrong!" I almost yelled at her through the phone again, but I kept myself as calm as possible.

"alright then... Coming to New York tomorrow, we will meet at the bar cause we simply can't meet in your hotel room" she said that hanging up the phone and I couldn't help myself but throw it across the room, and let myself the bed thinking about how Chloe simply... Cheated.

Next Day :
Taylor's pov:
"oh my God you're so in love" selena said petting Meredith.
"oh shut up I only met him like yesterday" I said shutting my eyes closed laying on the couch.
Selena let go of Meredith and I felt her gaze turn to my attention.

"if I am thinking of how you gonna lecture me all the way now, just don't Sel" I opened one eye looking at her.

"Tay, I am just... Ugh worried about you" she said in her most calmer tone ever.
In the past in this situations Selena Gomez herself used to yell at me all the day if I ever was dating someone she knows he's toxic or even almost dating.

But now? She's calm... And I am not use to this. At all. I sat up legs crossed full attention to her. "why are you worried about me?" I said in the same soft tone.
"cause all of this things happening now around you, cause let's be honest T, the whole media hate you at the moment and you're-" she sighed cutting herself, not even being able to continue that sentence.

"I am?" I asked feeling tears would come in any moment. "I am what Selena?" i sat up straight now looking at her, trying so hard to push back the tears "hm? Tell me? A snake? Cause that's what they're saying...
A liar? Cause that's what they beleive
A playgirl? Cause that's what they see
A stunt? Cause they don't believe I love someone" I paused feeling my own tears coming in my eyes as my vision blurred cause of that, I sniffed standing up wiping the tears away.

"So tell me... Or you can't tell me cause me myself don't know who I am anymore" I said breathing fast, anger, madness, sadness loneliness crawled inside my veins, I felt cold, so cold even when my jacket was wrapped around me. I took out the car keys going to the usual bar I go to "i-um- I'm going to calm down a bit" I turned to Selena forcing a smile then opened the door and got out of my apartment driving away the car...

And fuck, his scent is in the car, his jacket is in the backseat, I looked at it from the mirror while driving there... It gave me comfo- no ok what the fuck are you doing Taylor? We will never risk it again will we? You just met him yesterday and you were the one who invented the line, darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream,so we won't be doing this no not again.

At The Bar:
I entered the casual private Bar I always come to calm down. You would say oh yo Taylor you have a whole ass house for yourself only. And oh uh well no, not just cause I have this I shouldn't be coming out and seeing people...

I sat in my casual spot and ordered my favorite white wine they serve here. And began to drink... Normally as always.

"oh alright then we're done!" I heard a woman's voice yell behind me... I frowned a bit but didn't bother to turn 'we're done' ugh I hate this words too much... I heard them a lot-

"you're just a pathetic loser anyway"
Ouch bitch that was harsh... I chuckled at my own thoughts, her accent sounded British, yeah I know this language all too well.
The door was opened and closed harshly claiming that she's gone and her lover? Well her ex now is still here, but who cares... I took another sip from my wine not at all bothering to turn around at all. Oh well until-

"Please just a big shot of fucking Tequila"

I fucking know this voice- it's so familiar i-
Also he sat close so I can sense his scent-no damn way... I turned my head slowly and saw.

Joe Alwyn himself from last night
Sitting next to me at the dive bar...

...........
OK ok ik don't kill me, I haven't updated in a while but I just got the time fully to write sooo yes this story is still alive ehhehehe see ya in the next one hopefully soon <3