Comfortable

Harry's pov:
"these two has been alone together for so long right now" Louis said smirking, I gave him a faint smile as I finished my drink. Honestly what he said is true... They took so long, and truth be told, we did break up me and Taylor but that doesn't mean that I don't care about her and I barely do know Joe.

It's not jealousy, I love Louis, he is my sunflower my sunshine.
But Taylor is my moonlight... I think we're better besties than couples yeah? I was so concerned.

Taylor loved me a lot, I did too no denying. And I fear that I caused her anxiety well ever since the paps thingy and the accident we had. But still I feel like I was the reason she ain't gonna give anyone a chance and it haunts me I feel guilty towards her.

This angel deserves the happiness I wasn't able to give her.

As my head was consumed by those thoughts I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Zayn "what's wrong?" he asked, and that's when I noticed no one is in this room but me and Zayn.

"where's everyone?" I chuckled it off
"vanished disappeared" Zayn rolled his eyes "they're in the kitchen Gigi and Selena are making a cake and of course Lou and Nialler-"

"HORAN AND TOMLINSON" Selena's voice made the idea Clear what they're doing yeah. I nodded laughing along with Zayn. He sighed waiting for me to answer him. Zayn is that kind of friend that does care a lot whom heart's is made of gold but act like he is a stone.

"I'm worried about something" I said low looking down.
"about what?"
"someone actually..."
"who Haz?"
"Taylor" I said looking at him.
He gave me a confused frown. "where you listening to 1989 too much mate?" he laughed I hit him on his shoulder

"The situation is serious asshole" I rolled my eyes at him
"you got my attention what's it-"

"woha... Zarry?"

She came....

She was smiling, that smile was back. Taylor's here.

I can tell something good happened I returned the smile.
Zayn exchanged looks between me and Taylor smirking. "haayyloorrr" he teased.

"shut Up Zayn" we both said chuckling
"and no not Zarry, but seems like new ship loading?" I said smirking teasing Taylor. She rolled her eyes her cheeks went rosy, she threw herself between me and Zayn and of course we knew it'd happen anyway so we already had moved.

"that ship is under building..." she blushed looking down at her crossed legs.
"aloha miss" Zayn looked at her his mouth was wide open.
"and where's the other side builder hm?" I asked teasingly and she hit my shoulder, to rest her head on my lap and her legs on Zayn's.

"damn having guys besties is awful" she closed her eyes, I played with her hair since it relaxes her.
"says The one whom threw herself on her guys besties yeah?" Zayn chuckled, Taylor went along with him too.... I smiled that she's not thinking about her reputation right now... Cause honestly...

Taylor swift is canceled worldwide and she doesn't even know that yet...

================================
Taylor's pov:
After that comfortable hug from Joe, his phone ruined it and started ringing. He answered quickly and his face went pale a bit.

"are you okay?" I asked him concerned.
"Patrick..." he sighed nervously
"Patrick who?" I asked trying to calm him
"my brother... He got into a fight in his new university"
I sighed "he needs you Joe"
"but-" he looked at me like, he wanted to talk about what happened between us earlier.
"later..." I gave him a pick on the lips, and he smiled doing the same over and over til we ended up kissing each other.

"you'll be late come on" I said chuckling when his lips was on mine one more time.
"I'm making sure I don't miss you so much" he said between the kisses. Then finally pulled off. "we'll catch up?"
I nodded looking at his tall figure disappear from the room... I sighed and went down finding Harry and Zayn together.

We exchanged some teasings and a lot of hits from me but anyway, I threw myself at them resting my eyes
My mind keeps drifting on Joe, I got snapped out of my thoughts when Harry stopped playing with my hair

It was relaxing not gonna lie

"whhyyyy did you stoopp" I complained.
"cause what are you thinking about hm?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"probably some new songs... Make them sexy" zayn winked and I hit him with my foot, as I smirked hearing his groan.

"yes I was thinking about something... But mostly what happened in the media I didn't open my phone..." I looked up at Harry who was already looking at me with his green eyes meeting mine once again. But he was scared of something I can read him like a magazine please.

"Taylor..." he was about to say something when I heard it... When it hit me in my chest.

"why #taylorswiftisoverparty has millions of tweets-oh no-" Louis said.
"that I was trying to say..."

Yeah... "everybody hates me I know..." I got up from Harry's lap and faked a smile going to the garden outside.
There's a heavy shit on my chest that I have no idea how to get rid of...
......................

Hey guys I'm sorry I wasn't updating I have Super slow connection and sometimes none. Sooorrryyyy I promise I'll keep updating while I can love ya.