Fine Line

Taylor's pov:
I woke up blinking my eyes a bit. All that I remember was me walking down the street-oh I after I fought with Joe yes, we don't even know each other that much and we still did that.

I sighed feeling my lungs hurting as I inhaled in the oxygen from the mask-yes damn here we go... I think I've seen this film before, a deja vu even, am I dreaming again about the accident me and Harry had? But somehow that fight with Joe was even in the dream cause now I realized how much I was mean to him

My eyes slowly closed shut but I was awake still I can feel everything, and it turned out not a dream. I felt the door being open but I was too tired to open my eyes and turn to see who just got in. At that point might be anyone ayy let's die no? The whole world hates us Taylor lezgo.

"Taylor...?" oh dang I know that voice- I sighed in respond only. Why the hell I am too tired now? From everything yes don't blame me drama and I are the  only lasting couple aka my longest relationship yup.

"I know that you're awake by the way" he held my hand... And ok a deja vu for damn real. I chuckled removing the oxygen mask "say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress" I sang the lyrics slowly softly smiling. I heard him take in a deep breath "we'll be a fine line we'll be alright" he answered singing it as well.

"Harry" I said opening my eyes slowly seeing his face smiling to me as his thumb stroke my hand slowly "Taylor" he said mocking my tone chuckling. I rolled my eyes at him "what's it?" he asked making his lips a thin line like he always do.

"help me sit" I said already trying to sit up. "BUT-" he almost stormed out at me, "we're both stubborn when we argue I know" I smirked using his own lyrics against him, well he didn't release those songs we were talking about but we help writing with each other of course and that like caught my eye since we were dating.

He sighed in defeat and stood up helping me sit up. "do you remember what happened Tay?" his tone was soft and worried, so Harry please for fuck's sake stop giving flashbacks about that day.

"I do remember only me fighting with someone" I said looking down maybe not mentioning Joe to Harry right now would be good-
"Joe" he said, ok voila but how the-

"how the hell you know him?" I raised my eyebrow looking up at him, he smirked showing his side dimples "well he is outside, in fact the one who brought you here" he winked leaning closer "did you guys-" he bit his lip looking in my eyes mischievously, well that's his horny look but anyway.

I hit his shoulder harshly knowing he wouldn't even feel it "shut up horny ass I barely even know him" I rolled my eyes again then thought about it for a second and turned my face to meet his eyes again, "what?" I asked.

"you're in love" he said all serious this time.

I kept looking in his forest green eyes "seriou-" I tried to say but he shushed me. "you're in love with Joe" his face remained the same, he was too serious.

my heart skipped damn 16th avenues again., just the mention of his name like that made me almost drown. Yes, maybe I am falling for him. He is too kind too amazing, too gorgeous, perfect.

"see, you're in deep thoughts" Harry got back his smirk turned into a smile now looking at me "I'll call him to get in, and don't worry there's no paparazzi outside" he left without even waiting for my answer or reply

OK we face it now, Joe's gonna come here, you will see him again and he will too, like this ughhh I hate world, well same feelings Taylor world hate you too damn.

He got in, closing the door slowly behind him, I watched his small moves from the door to the chair beside me, staring Taylor that's staring...

I looked down playing with my hand to notice it was scratched and Harry was stroking his thumb above it to fade the pain away.

"Hey" he sighed, and I could feel his nervousness, but same...

"I'm sorry that I said all that to you and was so mad and so reckless when crossing the road I know I'm a bad person everyone hates me out there and I just wanted to forget everything and disappear-" i Breathed in shakily due to the pain in my lungs

"Taylor" he cut me off, taking my hand stopping me from looking at the scratch and playing with them as well. I looked at him almost getting tears, my body glanced at the touch of his hand in Mine- what is he doing to me?

"I should be the one apologizing about yelling at you when all you did was try to help my broken ass" he laughed a bit looking at me...

Please can he laugh forever? That was too angelic-
I smiled to him saying "I guess now we're even" he nodded.

After some time the rest came in and checked on me and everything, the doctors said I could get out tomorrow so we will be sleeping here tonight yes.

But Joe stayed all night with me, we were chatting about random stuff and laughing from to time, he is so fun to be with...

Joe's pov:
She is so fun to be with I swear.

"and then I heard a man voice through the other line and immediately, you know, knew what she was doing in London there" I sighed telling her why me and Chloe broke up.

She laughed so hard making herself lay in bed again. I smiled to her laugh, it was-amazing.

"cheating is so annoying I know what you're feeling right now" she sighed and closed  her eyes again. "I've been through it" her voice was soft, calm and sleepy as well. I watched her and listened to her only.

"but I'd say Chloe is dumb" her voice became even more sleepy so I fixed her hair, and putting the blanket on her. I stood up to sleep on the couch there.

"Joe" I froze in my place-that was- too angelic to hear- and yet people call her a snake... Dumbasses

"yeah?" I replied to her softly.
"can you... Sleep beside me...?" she burried her head more into the side of the pillow telling me she was hurting a bit as she frowned but I guess she wouldn't say that out loud.

I sat next to her slowly laying down next to her taking her softly in My arms as her head rested on my chest. "I'm here Taylor..." I said softly kissing her forehead. She quickly fell asleep, I was glad she did, she's tired of everything I can feel it.

If Only I just like tell her that I want to help her... But I just remembered that she mentioned... Disappearing? I looked down at her in my arms.

God can she be more angelic?

I don't look at her as like 'wooowww taylor swift oh my God' there's no denying she's talented as fuck, not to mention her voice. But there's moments when you all have to do is reassure someone that they do have a normal life.

================================
K jaylor and Haylor teeheeeee I mean DUH anyways y'all, I will be updating as soon as I feel immediately inspired and everything dw dw, tysm for reading love youuuu. Damn  500 reads ty <3