Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE: crush, chop & burn part one

★彡 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓣𝓣𝓔𝓡 彡★

JAXSON CULLEN WAITED BY HIS LOCKER, LOOKING AROUND FOR HIS ONE AND ONLY FRIEND.

But made a confused face at seeing Leo walk in with three strangers, who all seemed happy, odd, and excited. Then, his eyes widen when seeing the girl attacked one of the lunch ladies in a hug.

"Uh, L-Leo?" Jaxson questioned as the other one pulled the girl back from the lunch lady.

"Jaxson!" Leo yelled, surprised. And Jaxson could tell that he was nervous. Then he pulled one last time at the girl, making her let go. As she happily turned to him. "She smelled like fish sticks."

"Do me a favor and try and act like you've seen the world. I have a reputation to hold up here." Leo spoke at the girl, but at that moment a football player and stepped up to Leo, silently and giving him a wedgie.

"Good to see you too Steve." Leo faked a smile, after groaning at the wedgie.

"Hi," the girl turned around, smiling widely at two other girls. "I'm Bree. I like ponies and girl things." The two girls just walked away, giving each other a glance showing that they'd thought she was crazy.

"Did you see that? I have besties. I can't wait to stab them in the back!"

"Uh...I-I th-ink I'm go-onna go n-now." Jaxson stepped back, about to turn around when Leo quickly turned back.

"Jax, wait, no, uh, this is Bree. Bree, Jaxson, my best friend." Leo introduced.

Jaxson lifted a hand, the girl excitedly jumped and gripped his hand.   His eyes widen when seeing one of the boys that Leo walked in with had ripped off a locker.  Leo nervously laughed as Jaxson opened his mouth to speak. "Hang on to that thought, Jax."

Leo then pulled Bree towards her brothers, Jaxson watching with confusion as the one in plaid spoke towards his siblings.
Then the bell rang, and the boy screamed and yelled, falling onto the floor and twisting in circles.

He waited a moment. Waiting for the boy to calm down. Then took a step closer. Kids started to clear out, aside from him the other four stayed. "H-hey, yo-you al-alrig-alright?"

The boy looked up, staring for a moment before shaking his head. "Yeah, Yeah. I'm good."

Jaxson extended his hand, forcing a smile. "I'm Ja-Jaxson."