Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: spy fly

❝︎S҈T҈U҈T҈T҈E҈R҈❞︎

"I swear," Samatha Jenkins muttered, following Jaxson Cullen to the Davenport house. "If you don't ask Chase out, I will lock the two of you in a closet." She smiled. "Get it?"

"R-rid-dicu-ulous-s." Jaxson replied back. "Sh-sha-ame on y-you, te-err-rible jo-oke."

"Because neither of us are in the closet?" Sam asked. "I mean, if we were, it'd be one made of glass."

Jaxson shook his head, knocking on the Davenport door.

Inside, the Davenport siblings looked at the front door camera, Bree and Chase running up to get to the door first. Leo followed behind them. "Hey! They're my best friends!"

Bree had used her super-speed to get to the door, Chase stumbling behind her. Bree smiled widely, as Chase had fallen in the floor. Sam laughed as Jaxson moved to extended a hand out to him.

"H-hey-y Ch-Cha-ase," Jaxson hesitated, making Sam elbow him. "U-um, I-I w-was-s w-won-nd-der-ring-g..." 'as friends'.

"Jaxson, dude, are you alright?" Sam questioned, smiling. Jaxson thought about how it was an evil smile.

"W-wou-uld y-yo-ou sh-how-w me-e ho-ow yo-ou gu-uys tr-rai-in? Li-ik-ke t-the-e gy-ym y-you-u g-gu-uys ha-ave?" He asked, wanting to hit himself.

Chase smiled in return. "Yeah! Of course." To spend time with you. "After school," Chase says.

Sam looks at Bree, which gets her a look from Jaxson. Before the boy could say anything, or make a  gesture, Sam turned to Bree. "You look beautiful, as you do everyday," she smiled.

Bree's eyes widen, surprised, a large smile spread onto her face. "You too! I mean, you look pretty! Very beautiful!"

Leo looked back and forth, between Jaxson and Chase, and then Bree and Samatha. He was extremely confused.
❝︎S҈T҈U҈T҈T҈E҈R҈❞︎