Chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN: exoskeleton vs grandma

࿐ѕтυттєя࿐

JAXSON CULLEN WALKED IN THROUGH THE DAVENPORT HOME, HAVING JUST ENTERED THE HOUSE. He stopped, pausing as Tasha lifted her hand up, gesturing to the phone in her hand. As well as the fact that Adam was using Leo as a set of weights.

"Yes, mom. Leo and I love our new home. Oh," then shocked but sorta sounding upset. "you should come and visit."

But, as Jaxson looked around, he move around, Chase looking up and smiling at the boy. "Jaxson!" He smiled, okay to get hit in the chest with the ball he had been throwing with Bree.

Donald was trying to sing in a foreign language. Key word: trying. He sounded terrible. "That's gonna be a hit. You mark my words."

"N-no i-t's no-ot." Jaxson told the man.

"But not today!" Tasha yelled. "Why? Because Donald's not feeling well."

That had made the man turn to his wife, confused. Jaxson walked over to Bree and Chase. "Oh," Tasha spoke again. "I gotta go. He just threw up in my purse. Love you, bye!"

Bree tossed the ball to Jaxson.

"We're gonna have to have your mother over eventually." Donald told Tasha.

Jaxson tossed it to Chase, who tossed it back at him.

"No," Tasha shook her head. "We don't. Look, my mom doesn't just visit. She had inspections. If she spots anything weird, she will use it as an excuse for her to move in."

"So-unds ter-rrible."

Bree supersped towards Tasha, as Chase threw the ball in that direction. Jaxson sat down on the couch. "Nothing words here." Bee told Tasha, skipping a few steps.

"Hey, Jaxson," Adam spoke, still using Leo as his set of weights. "do you weight more then Leo?"

"I'm-m no-ot be-eing yo-our-r se-et of-f we-weigh-ts." Jaxson told him.

Then the door bell rung, and Tasha gasped. "It's my mother."

"I'll be in the lab." Donald then ran off.

"Quick! Turn invisible!" Tasha yelled at the three bionic teens. Which made everyone look at her with confusion. "Oh, come on, you have every other freaky ability. Just run and hide!" The three ran behind the counter.