Chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Dude, where's my lab?

|[●▪▪●]|s̴t̴u̴t̴t̴e̴r̴|[●▪▪●]|

JAXSON CULLEN HAD AWAKE TO A PHONE CALL.  The boy rolled over, groaning as he grabbed his phone, pressing accept without looking at the contact name. "H-hell-lo?"

"Why aren't you here?" Leo asked. "Come quickly! We are going to the beach."

"Ok-kay," Jaxson rolled his eyes, hanging up on Leo and quickly getting dressed.

Leo looked back at the screen, moth falling open. "He hung up on me!"

|[●▪▪●]|s̴t̴u̴t̴t̴e̴r̴|[●▪▪●]|

Adam handed Jaxson a pair of safety goggles, confusing the boy, then saying something about pasty legs Davenport.

|[●▪▪●]|s̴t̴u̴t̴t̴e̴r̴|[●▪▪●]|

"All right, Tasha, your totally tech-free weekend starts now." Donald told the womanz

"Great. I'm gonna go claim our spot. If we wait too long, we're gonna end up sitting next to talkers. I hate friendly people."

Jaxson looked over at the woman, raising an eyebrow.

"You go ahead. I'll be right there." Donald told the woman., who walked out. The others had gone to follow, but were stopped by Donald. "Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Where do you guys think you're going? Did you forget about the solar flare?"

"What do you expect us to do? Bionics can't stop a solar flare." Chase replied to the man.

"No, but I have something that can." Donald moved aside a picture, pressing his hand down onto the green hand scanner.

"Identity authorized." a voice from the RV said, parts of the RV shifting as it was replaced with a cyber desk and table, a missle being in the corner of the room.

"Welcome to the Davenport Industries mobile action lab." Donald gestured to the mobile.

"Very impressive, Big D. You're the master of the ta-da moment!" Leo told the man.

Donald smiled, gesturing to the machine. "I call her the ugly lady because it's what's on the inside that counts. You guys will launch the rocket just like in your training simulations. It will block the solar flare by releasing a cloud of heavy gas into the atmosphere."