Chapter five

CHAPTER FIVE: rats on a train

▌│█║▌║▌║ ˢᵀᵁᵀᵀᴱᴿ ║▌║▌║█│▌

JAXSON CULLEN SAT IN A CHAIR, SPINNING AROUND SLOWLY.

"Okay, guys, the next phase of your training is handling extreme climates." Donald told the three, whole Leo and Jaxson waited for the lesson to start. "So, we'll frost Chase, bake Bree and submerge Adam.
"That's not part of the training, I just got one of those carnival dunk tanks and I can't wait to try it out."

Chase went into the middle tube. "Okay, Chase, I'm setting the tube on antarctic if it gets to be too much, just give me a sign." Mr. Davenport said, waving his hands as a demonstration. 

"Bring it."

"Hey," Leo whined. "that's not fair. I want to be abused by weather."

Jaxson turned to his friend, confused and worried. While Bree scoffed a laugh. "Leo, if you really want to be abused, try standing over here next to Adam's morning breath."

The tall boy sighed. "I don't have morning breathe." Then smiled. "It smells like that all day."

"S-so d-doe-oes t-thi-is hap-appen a l-lot?" Jaxson asked, looking at Mr. Davenport. "T-the tra-ain-ning?"

"Duh." Donald answered, then turned to Leo. "Leo, these guys are genetically engineered to handle these kind of climates. You're not."

"I can handle extreme cold."

"Leo, you get brain freeze from chewing mint gum."

Jaxson covered to mouth when he had laughed and received a glare from Leo. Donald's phone started to ring, him up picking it up while Jaxson made a face a at the ring tone, he didn't like it. "Davenport." Donald answered. "What? Well, that's terrible! I mean, that's awesome, but that's terrible!" The older man paced back and forth, the kids following. "I-I gotta go something." The man hung up the phone.

"Hey, what's going on?" Adam asked. "What's so terrible?"

"Well, I crates the world's fastest train, but now it's speeding out of control full of highly explosive nuclonium towards downtown Welkerville!"

"Well, then what was awesome?" Bree questioned, confused. Jaxson turned his head, after being with her confused question.

"It's going like four hundred miles an hour."
Which had them giving shocked and excited looks and amazed laughs.   Until he continued. "My entière career is riding or perhaps crashing on this train! And I don't understand it! My design was flawless!"