chapter 16

taehyung's pov

I was at the room laying down when i felt like throwing up so i run at the bathroom and threw up this weeks I've been threwing up so now i decided to buy 3 pregnancy test I didnt bother to change clothes.

I went outside and go to the nearest parmacy I buy 3 PT.

I go back to the pack house and went to the bathroom.

after a few minutes the three pregnancy tests make same 2 lines.

oh my god!

"I-im pregnant?" i asked my self quitely.

oh god no one can describe how happy i am.

I should tell jungkook about this, I put the three pt in the sink and went out to go to the grocery store to prepare for dinner i will surprise kookie.

i was walking down the stairs and saw jungkook walking up to our room i panic.

"wait kook where are you going?"

"to our room, where else would i go?"

"oh"

"tae im just going to use the bathroom" he said.

wait bathroom? oh my god!

"h-hey wait dont go i forgot something in the bathroom i will get that before you use okay? just wait here" i said and sighed in relief i opened the door and get the three pt to put in my pocket and went out agian.

"y-you can use now" i said.

"are you hiding something?"

"ha? oh nothing dont mind me" i said and hurriedly went outside.

it's so close why am i too clumsy?

_______

okay sorry again for late updates i'll update if i have time i will finish my school stuff and focus on these by the way i got high grade and i am one of the top congrats for me!!keep safe everyone💜