chapter 12

taehyung's pov

I woke up thingking of what ji eun said to me yesterday night.

actually i didn't sleep cuz I cant sleep thingking if they will be together in ji eun's condo what will happen?

I was standing up with jungkook laying down beside me it's just 06:24 in the morning so I decided to take A bath and cook for jungkook and the other's.

im thingking of putting poison on ji eun's food but im not that bad as her so I decided not to.

As Im done cooking I place the plate and foods at the table.

I check the time and it's already 07:56 i should wake jungkook up now.

As I was walking through the stairs I met ji eun heading downstairs maybe to drink some water and eat?

"well, Good morning there little boy" she said while smirking.

I just avoid her eyes to met mine and I walk faster.

I reached my and kookie'sroom I wake him up.

"kook, C'mon wake up lets hmm?" i said sweetly while waking him up.

he whinned hes so cute.

I wake him up again and said.

"no kisses or wake up?" i said in stern voice.

"argh fine, Im up now where's my kiss?" he said.

I rolled my eyes and pecked him in the lips.

"i'll just go shower" he said.

"M'kay i wait you down stairs" i said as we got up in the bed and i walk through the door while ge walk through the bathroom.

Alpha's Omega | taekook ff [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें