chapter 4

Third person's pov

A month later

Their pack is preparing for namjoon's birthday and its the day to intruduce his mate he met A month ago.

Its just 07:59 in the morning and they're busy for the event later at midnight.

They'll having fun while preparing the decorations children running in the field.

9 hours later its 15:36 they are all done sitting in the packs mansion all tired.

______

23:34 in the evening they're preparing their tuxedo's.

Few minutes the party will start.

Taehyung's pov

I was in my room fixing my neck tie when a assistant came in.

"Mr.kim, mr.park send me to call you you should be in the venue right now" She said then bow.

"Okay ill go down in A minute im not done yet" I responded.

The she turn her back and closed the door i tie my shoe lace then went down.

As i was stepping from the huge stairs and i saw so many people. How many guests do hyung have, so he has many friends?

When i reached the ground i walk towards hyung and greeted him.

"Happy birthday hyung" I said with a bow.

"Ohh there you are, thank you taetae" He said.

"Hyung i'll just sit down there with chim kay?" I asked "Yeah sure" he reply.

I walk to a table and there's jimin laying his head to a pale boy's shoulder and two  handsome man i sat new to jimin.

"Hey guys mind to intruduce youre selves to me?" I said with a joke tone.

"Ohh, hi im hoseok" The handsome number 1 said.

"Hello, im world wide handsome seokjin you can call me jin" The handsome man said.

"Im yoongi" The pale boy said and lay his head on jimin's head that resting in his shoulder "And im his mate" He added.

My eyes went wide.

"Whoaaa! Chim congrats!" I said and hugged him i saw him blushed a little.

"Hey hey hey, dont hug him his JUST mine" Yoongi said.

"Ohh possessive arent we? By the way im Kim Taehyung" I intruduce my self.

"Hmm okay, guys i gotta go" Jin said.

"Okay! Ladies and gentlemen good night with a little morning cuz its midnight hahaha" The host said.

"I will intruduce you the birthday boy! Kim namjoon!" He said "happy 25th birthday namjoon" He said then i saw namjoon walk through the stage and the host handed him the mic.

"Thank you yeonjun for attending and being my host for my party, oh tell to soobin i say hi, and the others too" Namjoon said.

"Yes sir" The boy replied with a smile.

"So hello guys thank you for coming this night, ill intruduce you my mate kim seokjin" He said then jin came out smiling shyly at namjoon.

"So jin hyung is hyung's mate?" I asked my friends on the table.

"Yeah" Hoseok aswered.

"Guys i'll just go to bathroom" I said to them and they just nod.

I walk to the bathroom smelled a scent but i just ignore it and went toward the bathroom.

As i open the door i walk to the sink and washed my face then i heard the bathroom door open and felt a hands snaking to my waits i look through the mirror and saw a handsome guy back hugging me.

Then hes face go to my neck sniffing my scent i love his scent too.

"Mine" He said.