chapter 3

Taehyung's pov

I woke up early and take a bath, gosh im so excited for the first day! Well the school we're going is a human school they are not wolves like us.

Im all done with my morning routine and went down stairs. I walk head to the kitchen only to meet hobi and chim preparing our food.

"Morning guys, where's namjoon hyung?" I asked.

"Hmm probably cleaning his room I heard A loud thud erlier so I think he broke something AGIAN" Chim answered and hobi just laugh.

And with that we brust out laugher.

"Shh, dont tell hyung" Chim said with a grin on his face. The two of us shut our mouth and helped chim for preparing.

"Okay guys you ready for school?" Namjoon asked.

Me hobi and chim faced him and laugh so HARD.

"Hmm okay? Stop it you guy's looks like idiots" Namjoon said whisppering the last word.

After the laugher, we eat like nothing happends after that we head to namjoon's car and he drives us to school, namjoon park's his car.

Hyung and hobi is older than us so me and Jimin have a separate class with them.

As we four walk to the gate namjoon is sniffing in the air like what?

"Hyung? You okay?" Asked hobi but hyung just ran somewhere hmm?mate i think?

We just ignore him and just walk to our building.

"Guys ill go to our classroom kay? You two go now bye, be safe im sure hyung just go to our classroom later" Hobi said and bid a good bye.

"Bye hyung!" Me and chim said in unison as we walk to our classroom and sit down to our seat waiting for our teacher.

"Okay, goodmorning class im miss choi, for the tranferees please intruduce youre self" The teacher said and we intruduce our selves.

"Park Jimin" Jimin said.

"Kim Taehyung" I said.

"Okay so you two are transferees?" Said miss choi.

"Ovbiously" Chim whisppered but i heard it so i warned him.

"Chim" I said in stern voice.

"Yes miss" Chim suddenly said and looked at me with happy-now-look with a raised eye brows.

Miss choi nod and starts the class.