chapter 7

Taehyung's pov

I opened the front door and we came in to our pack's mansion.

I saw jimin and hobi chasing each other and i heard jin yelling at someone i think its namjoon i cant find yoongi and jungkook i think they're at the room sleeping.

I look at fionna and i can see the amusment in her eyes i offered her my hands and we went to the kitchen.

"hey guys" I said in a happy tone.

"ohh taetae hello" Jin said and hugged me namjoon did the same.

"And who's this little cute girl?" Jin ask while namjoon is preparing the plate "Joon i told you don't touch anything" Jin said with a warning tone.

"Ohh sorry love " Joon said while back hugging jin.

"Hmm excuse me are you two married or boyfriends?" Fionna asked.

"Hes my mate by the way whats your name and your rank?what pack are you young girl?" Joon asked while smiling softly.

"Hmm guys she's a human" I said they got shocked.

"But ahm guys her parents die in a car accident and her auntie was abusing her so she ran away" I said with hurtful sound.

"Aww sorry i thought your a wolf too" joon said and came near her.

"My name is fionna and why wolf? Are you wolves?" She asked with amusment in her eyes and jumping like she got an ice cream.

"Ahmm your not scared fionna?" Asked Jin.

"Ofc not why would I? I think you all are good and nice persons i like wolves too!" She said.

"Aww what A cute girl" Joon said.

"Where do you leave by the way?" Asked Joon.

Jin slapped his arms and said "Are you dumb joon? Taetae just said she ran away cuz she's abused duh, use youre 148 IQ!" Jin said.

"By the way my name is namjoon and hes jin you can call us joon and jin" Namjoon said.

"Whoa! Okay joon and jin so joon you have 148 IQ?? Thats cool!" Fionna said.

"By the way im american" She asked.

"Hey tae, jin hyung and joon who is she?" We heard jungkook and yoongi following him and jimin and hoseok too.

"hey guys she's fionna and she's a human" I said jin and joon just giggled.

"Oh hi there he's jimin and his mate yoongi, and this is hoseok, and im jungkook taehyung's mate" He said i just look at my feet and blushed as he came to me and snake his arms around me.

Fionna just giggled.

"You two are cute and you and you" He said while pointin at me and jungkook and the namjin and yoonmin.

They just smiled at her.

"C'mon lets eat" Jin said while preparing the plate's.