chapter 1

Taehyung's pov

"Jimin! come back here you--" I woke up as i hear hobi yelling down stairs, maybe jimin pranked him again.

I got up to bed and walk to the bath room to do my morning rituals.

As im done taking a bath i wore a brown loose t-shirt and a black pedal shorts not too fit.

I walked out my room and went down stairs i saw jimin running through namjoon's room.

I went to the kitchen and saw namjoon hyung eating cerials.

"Good morning joonie hyung" I greeted him.

"Morning taetae" He said, i head to the fridge and grab the ready to cook pancake. I will cook, im sure chim and hobi haven't eaten yet.

As I cooked namjoon hyung spoked.

"Taetae we're going school this year are you okay with that?chim and hobi knows about it already" He said.

Well the school will start 3 weeks from now.

"Of course hyung its okay" I replied focusing to the pancakes i cook.

"Hmm, well thats great" He said "btw i will visit my friend's house" He said while standing up and bid a goodbye.

"Okay keep safe" I said and smiled, i shrugged the thought of knowing  he cant see me.

Im done cooking and place it to the plate then i called hobi and chim.

"Hobi! chim chim! C'mon lets eat" I yelled.

"G'morning tae" Jimin greeted.

"G'morning where's namjoon hyung?" Asked hobi.

"Morning, He said he went to his friends house" I said while sitting down.

"Okay" Jimin replied.

Then we eat peacefully. I washed the dishes and go back to my room to get my phone.

"Hobi! Chim! Im going for a walk" I yelled.

"Be safe!" They said in unison.

_

okayyyy done editing