chapter 9

taehyung's pov

"okay fionna just sit there we will show you our wolf form and tomorrow we will train you how to fight okay?" jin said.

we seven walked to her front and namjoon start's to form to his wolf then jin,yoongi,hoseok,jimin,jungkook, and me.

I saw fionna dropped her jaw "whoa that's-- that's so cool" she said while coming near us and stroking our fur.

"are you an alpha?" she asked namjoon.

namjoon get back to his human form and asnwered.

"Me,hoseok,yoongi, and jungkook are alpha's and tae,jimin and jin are omega's" namjoon said.

"whoa~" she said with amusment.

"So you will teach me to fight tomorrow? gosh Im so Excited!!" she said while running in the field.

___

Hours later...

"Guy's time to eat!" jin yelled and fionna ran down stairs.

I went to the bathroom and wash my hands then went down stairs to eat.

"hey guy's" I greeted and sat down next to jungkook and fionna.

As we eat Jin and Namjoon said we will visit blood moon pack to introduce ourselves.

As we done eating I wash the dishes and went to our room well fionna has her own Room in the pack's mantion.

I entered the room and saw jungkook sitting in the edge of the bad and scrolling down to his phone.

I walked to him and sat to his lap he faced me and put his phone to the bed then smiled at me.

I cupped his cheecks and kiss him passionatly he snake his arms around my waist and deepen the kiss.

Until we lack out of breath and break the kiss i smiled at him and stood up.

"C'mon kookie let's sleep" i said we lay down and cuddle until we fall asleep.

____

Taehyung woke up it's still dark so he stand up and decided to go to the woods.

He slowly remove jungkook's arm around his waist and walk silently.

As he shift tk his wolf form he ran deepest in the midle of the forest.

I sat down and watch the moon munites later i heard the dried leaves i sniffed.

"Oh boy I got caught" she said in nowhere i searched around.

I felt A hand's covering my mouth.

"Oh omega you little slut!" She said.

"Hmp!" I bited her hand's.

"Argh, you bitch" she yelled.

"Who are you! What do you want from me??" I asked.

"You are A slut! Kookie is mine!" She yelled.