chapter 5

A/N: im famous now im pretty sure. Do y'all like knife play?

                     Greggs pov:

I am helping Manny birth his down syndrome baby but it is stillborn. Rip baby lol! I am quite hungry so I burn it alive and then use a corn on the cob pick thing to scrape it's burnt flesh off. It tastes like radishes! It's very filling I try to give some to Rodrick but I remembered that he was arrested for the murder of great Nana, pedophilia, sodomy, grand theft auto and multiple war crimes (he is part of the Soviet Union). I feel emotionally penitrated so I start running down the street to the county penitentry. Once I get there I stab and castrate 6 guards and 2 police officers cause fuck 12 lol anyways I get to his cell which is made of bricks because he is a bad boy and the don't want him to get out. I throw my body full force at the bricks. It hurts. It hurt my MASSIVE testicles and my heart, now I have a brain bleed. Eventually I thrust myself into the bricks and they smash to peices.

                      Rodricks pov:

I was in the middle of tickkeling my pickle with another man's ass when daddy papa Greg crashed in. RODRICK YOU FAT OBESE YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME. Im Sorry greggy I said, punish me. Gregg stabbed the man in question (the pickle tickler) NO I SCREAMED YOU KILLED NLE CHOPPA NOW HE WILL NEVER MAKE A GOOD SONG!!!!!!! Greg came at me with multiple knives and tried to stab me. Greggy baby I said, please don't do this I was just lonely I needed to feel something I missed you so much. "YOU WERE AWAY FROM ME FOR 10 MINUTES RODRICK" he screamed. Yes baby I know i said I can't live without anal sex for 10 minutes especially your anal sex ❤️. Awwww Rodrigo I love you so much im so sorry that I tried to kill you and that I killed your prison bitch, now lemme feel that prison purse daddy he said.

                        Greg pov:

After he rammed me on-top of the brocken bricks I realized our dire need to leave. We started running, freeing Bobby Smurda and Richard Rameriez on our way. We then ran back to our house many hours away. Once we got home it was time to go on our bi century vacation. We were going to Egypt (and not the nice part)!!!! I didn't pack anything because I am a fat ugly no one who doesn't deserve clothes. Once we got on the plane something happened

                     Rodricks pov:

I promise I didn't know we accidently got on a plane to go to a conservative/republican/facist convention. Once we borded all of their cracker ass eyes went to Manny, Manny is a black strong man from African decent (no my mom didn't cheat and he's not adopted). I was outraged at their whispers and stares, I couldn't believe that they were raicist ass putas. I understand my rights as a white privlaged man in society so I did what I had to do and screamed I HAVE A BLACK BROTHER AHHHHHH I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!!!! Nothing like a nice threat to lower tensions

                       Greggs pov:

          We got kicked of the plane.