chapter 7

Rodricks pov:

My dad killed his white ass lmao, when we got him down from the shower rod where he was hanging a note fell out. It said "my dearest family and Gregg and Rodrick the faggots (a/n my homo friend typed that), I am not sorry and I will never be. You made my life a living hell. I couldn't walk two steps in my own humble abode without seeing my darling wife shooting up herion, my lovely son Manny playing with himself and Rodrick and Gregg ass fucking. I hate it so much! I am happy I am dead, I only stayed alive this long so I could finally complete my civil war figurine collection which is sitting on the table in the basement (I was on the confederates side). Also i hate my whole family because they never supported my beastiality fetish and they made me marry a real woman. Invest my money in Bitcoin pls, BYE FUCKERS!"

                       Greggs pov:

After Rodrick read that letter I was overcame with emotion, I never knew he felt that way its never the ones you expect 💔. Anyways we decided to bury my father at sea the same way past president James Monroe was. Once we board the boat (that we rented from these guys who stunk of lust who also happened to be prostitues lol) Rodrick is in a catatonic state, he will never speak again!

                   Rodricks pov:

I think im gonna break up with Greg because someone recently called me a chubby chaser and it is true, I have an addiction. I decided to never talk to his BBW self ever again. "Rodrick" Gregg calls "come rub sunscreen on my back big dadda". I mean you don't have to talk to have sex I guess. After Greg busted 4 nuts inside of my body I start to cry (not from pleasure) "what's wrong mami" Gregg asks. I hate you I said. "I love you too baby girl" ms Gregg responds. God I love him.

                      Greg's pov:

Me and Rodrick made up YAY! And with perfect timing as we finally got to the Bermuda triangle to bury my father. We prepare to throw him off the boat but all of a sudden Rodrick runs straight at him causing his decaying body to fall apart into the red sea. "RODRICK" my mom screams "what the frack dood!" Sorry whore it's my demon hours he responded slyly. God he was so handsome