chapter 6

Rodricks pov:

We walked around the airport for 16 hours until we came across a little small airline that was probably in violation of 100 health codes. We boarded the plane (which was missing a wing and was on fire in 7 different places) we sat down in our seats and were strapped in by the slutty flight attendant. The plane lifted off but we only got 57 feet off the ground so we killed four people lol. After 7 hours the airline served us some "food", it was mashed potatoes and meatloaf. I started eating the poptatos and it tasted like actual mother vagina. I thought the meat loaf would be more redeemable but it made me feel like something was oozing in my mouth and it tasted like dad's back pussy. I looked over at the mangled seat that my dad was sitting in and he had already scarfed down his food. All of a sudden he starts convulsing and then he projectile vomits all over everything, killing the slutty flight attendant and carpeting me and Rodrick in disgusting gross vomit.

                    Greggs pov:

My dad just threw up everywhere ew! All of a sudden Rodrick whispers in my ear "let's use his puke as lube". I am immediately rock hard and Rodrick thrusts into me with incredible force. This causes my dad to throw up more because apparently the sight of his sons having anal sex is "disturbing" what a pussy lol. His puke brings down the plane and lemme tell you busting a nut as a plane falls down while you suffocate on your dad's puke is just 🙏🙏🙏💦💦💦😲. We land in some weird ass island and these people with no clothes on come forth. "Hello" they said "we're gonna eat you because we are cannibals". We all screamed and started swimming away, thank god we all got swimming lessons from Eric Moussami since we were 8 months old. We finally found land, we were in the bad part of Central Africa!!!! We were so excited!!!

                   Rodricks pov:

We found a hotel, it's called "puta surplus". We got our room, it smells like blood and it only has one bed. Once we get to the room Greg and Manny jump on the bed. It has razors in it! Many gets all cut up and I decide to put him out of his misery so I stabbed him 57 times. Now we know why the room smelled like blood.

                       Greg's pov:

Once our whole family was asleep (mom and dad on the bed and me and Rodrigo on the floor) I really had to pee so I army crawled to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw a shadow..........it was my dad! HE HUNG HIMSELF!!!!