chapter 8

Greg's pov: once we arrive back to shore mommy says something, "ladies and gents since your father comitted dead I have taken it as a sign, I think it's time to move to Poland!". Bitch what the fuck. "Hell Naw momma I wanna stay in good ol' America" I proclaim as Rodrick and Manny also protest. "K well it's been decided so pack your bags I guess" says mom. I don't want to leave.....im gonna miss Rowley so much! He's the only person I ever truely loved, im gonna miss the way his blue eyes sparkle in the sun and the way that his ass bled when he sat on that sharp thing Manny made me. I box up my two items of clothing (fur coat and ladies size large pantyhose) and take my pillow, im ready to move to this shit hole.

Rodricks pov

God fucking damnit Susan! She's making us move to fucking Poland! Now how am I gonna sell my girls! I was finally making some money and getting comfortable in the pimp game but noooo Susan has to mess it all up! Im So mad rn I just want to hit!!!! I walk downstairs to mom, she is packing up the cooking supplies. I punch her in the face. I go back upstairs. My life has been so crazy lately I just need to take a breather. I call all my girls and tell them that they have to move to Poland with me or they're getting fired. These stupid bitches! They said "nooo we have families" "Mr rodrick you don't own us" "who even are you gringa". I can't believe what woman these days have turned into.

Gregs pov

To be completely honest I forgot about Rodrick, my life is so heitic and crazy right now that I just couldn't take 9 more inches. I tried poppers this week so I completely blacked out but now we are in Poland. I have never wanted to end my life this badly. We arrive to our destination....it's fucking aushawitz! "Guys we cannot stay here this is literally the house of the Holocaust" I say. "The what" mom asks "I don't know what that is". How is my family so fucking stupid.

Rodricks pov

Our new house is so quaint and cute! I get to room with Greg and I've never been so happy (or erect). "Hey baby" Greg whispers in my ear , "roll over" I roll over and with surprising force he fucking fists me. Im Not saying it was bad but I feel like he should have asked first (not to he a blue haired liberal or anything). I gasp in shock,pain and anger. Greg starts having s-e-x with me and I just lay there like a blob of meat. Greg does not know how to handle a woman like me 😈. Greg finishes graphically then we go take showers in the shower room.

Greg's pov

I think im a lesbian......