Prologue

Looking back at the comments for Lucky Me, I saw a lot of 'omg here come the tears' 'SO BEAUTIFUL OMG <333' and then a couple asking about Niall's death and things in between (which is how I got the name ;) ) this story will be the highlights of their relationship, Hazel/Harry and Zayn/Daniella's relationship, their marriage, and leading up to the beautiful, tear-jerking epilogue of Lucky Me. Sound good? :) okay.

Here we GOOOO {in a Peter Pan voice XD} 

****************************************************************************************************

Prologue

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a sleeping Niall next to me. My eyes easily adjusted since the blinds were thankfully closed. All I saw was him. My husband.

His blond hair was ruffled all over the place. His eyelids were slightly moving and I could tell he was dreaming. If it was crazy enough, he'd tell me all about it over breakfast. I tried not to giggle as he let out a small snore, muttering something I couldn't make out in his sleep. His hands were still around my waist as we were sleeping and I snuggled a little closer to him, nuzzling my face into his neck for some warmth. I pulled the blankets over the both of us. Sometimes he hogged the sheets, but the we often cuddled so closely the warmth of his body was enough for me.

It was Saturday morning. We always slept in.

A Horan family tradition, Niall and I joked about.

Our little son didn't catch on as quickly.

A small cry came from the nursery as Niall's eyes slowly opened. He yawned and glanced around, eyes probably adjusting from being closed for so long. He looked at me and I smirked, propping myself up on one elbow, eyebrows slightly raised.

"It's my turn isn't it?" He mumbled, tiredly.

"Oh yeah," I said with a laugh. He groaned as I kicked him out of the warm, cozy bed and off to the nursery. He shivered a bit, reaching out and putting on his robe which was practically on the other side of the room. He quickly ran to the nursery after the baby shrieked again. I bit my lip. Poor thing.

"Oh, while you're up could you make breakfast too?" I yelled after him, sitting up a bit.

He grunted in response as I giggled.

"Thanks, babe!"

I fell back under the fluffy comforter and shut my eyes. Life as Mrs. Horan was sweet. Perfect really. We had a baby boy now, which made life just a little sweeter.

Niall was the perfect husband. He respected me and I respected him. The sweetest thing he did though was waited till I graduated from college to get married and actually settle down with him. I majored in culinary arts, wanting to keep up the baking tradition that ran in the family. With Daniella and a bit of Niall's help, we were able to expand the bakery's location. There was a couple here in Ireland now, where I lived with Niall.

Ethan wasn't the most supportive of the huge move, but after a good talk with Niall, he accepted it. He was married to a lovely girl and were very happy together, along with Hazel and Harry, and Daniella and Zayn. Tori and Josh were happily married too. 

Finally, after hearing the baby cry again, I got up and walked over to the blue filled nursery. Niall was trying to shush the baby, but to no avail. I leaned in the doorway, watching him, very amused.

"Liam, shhh," He said, making me smile a bit. He named him after his best mate and you should've seen Liam's face when we told him. He was thrilled honestly. I was too. "Mummy's trying to sleep," he picked up his baby boy, placed him near his shoulder and bounced and rocked gently with him. He eventually started to sing absentmindedly, still swaying around the room with the baby. He finally turned and saw me staring at him.

"Nice moves, Horan." I teased, as he smiled. I walked towards him and the little baby, slowly stroking the one month old child's little blond hairs. His eyes were closed as I kissed his head. "My boys."

"Well, this boy, is hungry." Niall whispered, obviously talking about himself as he slowly put baby Liam down.

"I forgot to go bloody grocery shopping. Shoot." I mumbled. I looked back up a Niall. "McDonalds?"

"McDonalds. I got the baby!"

"You sure, honey?"

"Mmhmm!"

"I'll get ready then!" I smiled as I started to find something to wear. I took one last peek at my boys in the nursery, watching Niall pack up the baby bag, making me grin.

Like I said before, perfect.