Chapter Three

This story's like a mix of drama, feels, and just tears. LOL this is a drama chapter with a hint of feels. Be prepared. I'm warning you. Hehe ;)

Everyone is in well around their late twenties (28, 29 etc.) or early thirties (30, 31, etc.) My head is hurtin a bit so I don't wanna do math to figure it out exactly.

I don't wanna do math period.

Sorry if this chapter isn't as good. Next chapter will be adorable. Promise. :) <3

*************************************************

ADDIE'S POV

Even though I'd gotten hours of sleep last night, I still felt extremely drowsy waking up. My feet felt a little heavier as I trudged towards the showers. Not even the scorching hot water seemed to wake me up.

"You all right?" Niall mumbled against my neck, hugging me from behind as I tiredly made some breakfast for him and I.

"F-Fine," I whispered, kissing his cheek lightly and waving him off. Tears watered at my eyes, and I wasn't sure why. "Can y-you get me an aspirin?"

"Sure, babe," he frantically ran over and brought me the little jar, water bottle beside me. "You gonna be all right for today?"

"Yeah, it'll pass." I swallowed the pill mournfully. "Maybe it's just some post pregnancy thing. I don't know."

"You lay down, all right?"

"Niall, I'm -"

He kissed my lips, silencing my protests as he guided me down some seats in the dining area. I pouted but eventually listened and rested my head. He took away anything business related at the table, so I couldn't even fuss over the management at the bakeries.

He brought me the breakfast I started to make, putting the omelet down in front if me with a big grin, like a child glowing from a sticker he received.

"You've gotten better!" I smirked as he rolled his eyes. Niall wasn't the best cook, but after my aunt pulled him into the kitchen with her, he definitely had some potential. Plus it gave me an excuse to see him dance around the kitchen with his apron on that read 'Kiss the Cook'. I don't know who enjoyed that more between the two of us.

My pounding headache died down by the time the other boys and their girls got here.

"Should we bring Liam? I-I don't know, Niall, I mean, it'd be the first time we'd be leaving him," I started to worry, ready to rush back into the nursery at any second.

"My mum's gonna be there with him. Today's just our time away from the baby together. All right?"

I nodded a little as he squeezed my hand. With a deep breath, he opened up the door - probably bracing himself if there were any paparazzi - and stepped outside after saying goodbye to his mum. None followed us home and it didn't seem to matter. No one could get into the Horan residence since we had a long, ornate gate in front of our home.

It wasn't a mansion. It wasn't too small. It was just right. It was big, but not filled with ornate vases and luxury designed furniture. It was down to earth, felt like home, and filled with memories. Niall and I both came from very close families. Family meant a lot to the each of us.

"Hey, how's Greg, eh?" I pondered as we began to drive down the roads of Mullingar.

Ireland was gorgeous. I'd even gotten a little Irish accent. Niall said it was cute. I was still getting used to it.

"Or should I say Liam Hemsworth?" I snickered as Niall shook his head from the drivers seat.

{I'm not even kidding Greg looks like Liam. He's got some good genes Mmhmm. Well done Bobby and Maura.}