9 - The Final Rounds

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

As I sit in my classroom, waiting for class to start, I notice that a few of the students look pissed at me. As I wonder what I did, one of them comes up to me.

Random Student 1: Hey Y/n, you've got a lot of balls!

Y/n: What did I do to you?

Random Student 2: Don't act like you don't know!

Random Student 3: You had your NPC mages wipe us all out!!!

Y/n: Wait. You're talking about SRO? Oh my god, I had no idea that was you!!!

Random Student 2: That's it?! That's all you have to say for yourself?!

Y/n: Well, yeah. I had no idea that was you guys.

Random Student 1: You're one sick bastard... You didn't realize that was us?

Y/n: Well, I did try to join your guild, but you refused me. Simply because my avatar's a demon.

Random Student 2: So you're just going to murder anyone that tries to approach your castle?

Y/n: That's the long and short of it.

Random Student 3: Then you're a normal person... You've been hit with delusion, and you've given everyone in SRO a lot despair because of what you've been doing!!!!!

Y/n: *Video Below*

(A/n: Stop at 0:07)

Random Student 4: What's so funny?!

Y/n: So I have? If that is so, I must give you my thanks, but it's not for just informing me, you see. You've just helped me make a title for myself.

Random Student 3: Wh-What are you talking about?

I then stand up and look at him right in the eyes.

Y/n: You see, I've always wanted a cool title for my character, but I never was able to think of one. But you've helped me do it.

Random Student 2: What's the title?

Y/n: Kurome Ankokuboshi. The Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair.

-----------------------------

Kurome's POV

As the audience cheers for the battle, I hear many people cheering.

Venus: Good luck, Kurome!

Tina: Beat that traitor's ass!!

Random Demon 1: Let's go, Master of Magic Sword!

Random Demon 2: Teach that girl a lesson!

Ural Owl: The Semi Finals will have a special rule to them.

As the message is finished, a bracelet appears on my left hand.

Ural Owl: If these bracelets get destroyed, that will also count as a loss.

Y/n: Juding by what I can feel, this drains magic power. But I can't forget what Anos learned and told me before the match. This will kill Lay's mom the moment the Magic Power being drained from this is depleted. But I defeat Lay, he'll be killed. I think my best plan is sit tight, keep Lay at bay for as long as I can, and let this thing drain me. I would something else, but I've got no other choice.