12 - Kurome Killers vs Team Kurome

Past Y/n's POV

As I'm on my computer, watching YouTube, I get an email from the developers of SRO.

Y/n: The developers emailed me...? Let's see what they said..

I then open the email and read the contents.

Y/n: "Due to the player, KuromeAnkokuboshi203, disrupting the balance of the Sapphire Reborn Online's gameplay, no matter how many times we've nerfed this player, we hate to inform all players that the game will be shut down on November 1st of this year." Holy shit! To think I'd actually force the developers to shut down their own game!!!

I then hear my alarm go off, and see the time.

Y/n: Well, better get ready for school.

As I head to school, I get dirty looks from a lot of other students. As I sit down, one of the students from before comes right up to my desk.

Random Student 1: This is all your fault!!! That game was the best MMO ever developed, and you had to ruin it!!!

Y/n: Not my fault you guys wouldn't work hard.

Random Student 2: I'm going to make sure you avatar dies!!

Y/n: Go ahead. Just make through my tower, and then put up a decent fight for me.

---------------------------------------

No one's POV

We see the two teams, preparing to fight. Kurome then uses some magic to display a 120 second timer.

Sasha: What's with the timer?

Kurome: It's the time we have to prepare.

Anos: You didn't much into detail about how it works, Kurome.

Tina: It's simple. When a challenge is accepted, both teams are taken to an area like this. Once done, a two minute timer will appear, allowing each side two minutes to make preparations for battle.

Kurome: Once the timer runs out, anything goes.

Lay: Quite the game.

Kurome: Sure is. Really relies on the person's power and tactical knowledge.

Sasha: If that's the case, then the Gyze can be just for show.

Lay: True, since we want to fight with our own power.

Anos: All right, let's make our preparations then. GYZE.

As Team Kurome prepares to battle, the Kurome Killers notice the timer.

Laos: Time to kick some-

Norma: Not yet, you idiots.

Heine: What do you mean?

Turner: Kurome set up a two minute timer for both sides to make preparations. If we start moving towards their base, we automatically lose.

Jock: Use the damn time we have to make preparations, so you asshats don't embarrass yourselves.

As the Kurome Killers start making their preparations, the other three start talking.

Laos: Why the hell are these guys so insistent on following a demon's rules?

Heine: No idea, but we'll still win. Plus, even they don't want to, we can hear Kanon's voice speaking to us.

Ledriano: Very well, let's make our preparations then. ALSA. Building a Holy Castle. ASC.

As the side for the Kurome Killers grows, Sasha looks over to Kurome.

Sasha: You started this, Kurome. What's the plan?