13 - Forbidden Magic and the Truth

Past Y/n's POV

As I start playing SRO again, I hear a knock on the door.

Mom: GO ANSWER THE DOOR!

Y/n: YOU DON'T HAVE TO FREAKIN' YELL! I CAN HEAR IT!!

I then walk up to the door, and see my childhood friend, Tina.

Y/n: What do you want?

Tina: Y/n, are you really not going to quit this game?

Y/n: Huh? What the hell is she going on about?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm not going to stop SRO, if that's what you're getting at.

Tina: COme on, Y/n. Just delete what you worked on an we can-

Y/n: I'M NOT STARTING OVER, TINA! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME JSUT TO GET TO THAT LEVEL?! GET THE ITEMS I OBTAINED?! THE WEAPONS I'VE CRAFTED?! I'M NOT GOING TO BACK DOWN!

Tina: YOU'RE RUINING WHAT WAS ONCE A GREAT GAME! YOU REALLY ARE ENDING UP JUST LIKE THOSE PLAYERS YOU TOLD ME ABOUT WHEN YOU FIRST STARTED THAT TRIED TO-

Y/n: *GIF Below*

Y/n: Don't. You EVer. COMPARE ME... TO THOSE PEICES OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Tina: *tearing up a bit* I see... So that's how it is... You really have become a shell of yourself because of this stupid game...

I then realize what I did, as I notice Tina holding her check, tearing up.

Y/n: T-Tina, hol-

Tina: I don't wanna F$*&ing hear it. I'm never hanging out with you again until you either quit SRO, or give up on being the Demon Queen. So long, Kurome.

As Tina walks away, I try to catch up with her, but I trip and fall. I slowly start to get up, and yell one thing at the top of my lungs.

Y/n: FINE! I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED ANYONE! I'VE GOT MYSELF AFTER ALL! AND I'M SO OVERPOWER, THAT NOT EVEN THE DEVS COULD STOP ME! I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET THIS, TINA!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

We see Anos and Kurome at the area where Kurome is left shocked by what Eleonore had said.

Kurome: You're... magic...?

Eleonore: I am. I was created with a Taboo magic spells that changes humans into magic. I'm Human Magic, Eleonore.

Anos: I see. So, even when Ledriano and the others got blasted away, it didn't affect De Igelia, and it was you alone who took on the task of healing even their mortal wounds?

Eleonore: Yes.

Y/n: This is messed up on so many levels. Why the hell are the humans of this world like this?