7 - The Magic Sword Tournament

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

As I defeat another Pker, I start leveling up my magic power even more.

Y/n(Past): Honestly, these people don't know how much I've put into this game.

As soon as I say that, a whole army of Pkers attack me, but due to Dante, the item I got for being the first to complete the DMC crossover dudgeon, I kill all of them in one single blow.

Y/n(Past): Well, I have a few NPCs from some of the events. You know what? It's about time I bought myself a castle!

I then go to the demon realm and see a perfect castle. I buy it, and begin my set up.

Y/n(Past): Archers right here. Then if someone tries to charge in, they'll have to go through all of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurome's POV

We're back at Anos's place, and His mother is praising him yet again.

Anos's Mother: Good job on your exam! And you ended up winning yet again! What an amazing boy my little Anos is!

Sasha: Her display of affections are as over-the-top as ever.

Tina: This is normal?!?!

Kurome: Yes it is.

Lay: Well, I think it's great that they're so close.

After that mess, we then are severed our meal. I then grab my spoon and eat the mushroom gratin on it. I then hear Tina gasp.

Anos's Mother: Is something wrong, Tina?

Tina: Kurome... when do you start liking mushrooms?!?

Anos: Can you explain?

Tina: Kurome was always a picky eater. She would never try new things, and if there was something she didn't like in it, she wouldn't eat it.

Kurome: That is true. However, like you said when it was just us Tina, I have changed a bit.

Tina: That is true...

Misa: Um... Are you two both sure that you don't  mind me joining you all when it's a party for Team Anos and Kurome?

Anos: No problem. You're one of my subordinates now.

Misa: Even though I lost?

Kurome: Like Tina, you have undeveloped potential. After all, you and the others were able to learn magic from my home.

Anos: Listen to Kurome. The spell you used in that battle was Lignon's signature move.

Misa: Lignon?

Anos: The Great Spirit of Water. You're probably linked to her in some way. If you can unleash your true worth, it'll be quite intriguing to not only see, but see how it compares to that Ultimate spell Kurome used against Sasha.

Misa: Thank you both very much!

Anos's Father: Look at you, doing great in school, making so many more friends! You'll make a fine Demon Lord someday, won't you?

Anos: Who, me?

Anos's Father: That's your dream, isn't it?

Anos's Mother: Isn't that why you're studying so hard at the Demon King Academy?