10 - The Hero Academy

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Past Y/n's POV

It's been a few years since I've become known as the Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair in SRO. I'm right now going back through the Neptunia VII dungeon, since they decided to bring back some old dungeons to get a super rare NPC boss that I can get.

Y/n: *laughter* Oh man, this is easy!!! Why didn't I think of this sooner!

As I have my character go through the dungeon, I finish off the conditions and get Dark Purple as my reward. 

???: Please, stop right there!

As my character turns around, I notice a female avatar with white hair and red eyes starting at me.

Y/n: Huh? Who the hell are you supposed to be?

???: That's not important right now. You are... Kurome, the Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair, aren't you?

Y/n: That's a weird question to ask me.

???: Then it is you. You are the one who has taken the lives of several innocent players!!!

Y/n: So you're someone who wants my head? In that case, don't hold back! Give me everything you've got!!!!

??? then rushes my avatar, but I quickly jump to the side and blast her away with my megaphone.

Y/n: You'll never beat me. Never in a million years.

???: Don't think I'm the only one. 5 other people like me will come for your head, and we won't stop until you're defeated!!!! We will get that reward from the developers!!!

As I finish her off, I wonder one thing.

Y/n: What did she mean by that?

I then start looking around guild halls, with many people stepping out of my way, and I notice a wanted poster of me on the board.

Y/n: Oh my god! This is crazy!?

I then see how many people are actually trying it and see a ton of people.

Y/n: These people must be idiots. They won't be able to stop me.

I then see another thing for people to join.

Y/n: Who the hell are the Kurome Killers?

I then do some info digging and find out they're a group of players wanting my avatar's head and reward.

Y/n: *sigh* Let's see how long this lasts.

------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV

We see Tina in Kurome's room, trying to wake her up.

Tina: Hey, wake up already!!!

Kurome: *sleeping sounds*

Tina: Dammit! If you don't wake up, I'm taking all of you (Insert Favorite Food Here).

Kurome then shoots out of bed.

Kurome: Don't you freaking dare!!!

Tina: Relax, Y/n. I'm not taking it from you. I was just waking you up.

Kurome: Sorry, I just felt very tired after the tournament. My head wasn't on right.

Tina: Understandable. Now come on, let's not be late for class.

Kurome: Right.

Kurome and Tina then walk out and bump into Misha and Anos.

Anos: Morning you two.