3 - I'm Incredibly OP Against These Mongrels

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

Time: Launch Date of Sapphire Reborn Online

Location: Y/n's House

Past Y/n's POV

Past Y/n's Age: 12

Friend: Come on! You have to try this game! My brother let me try the beta one day, and the game was super fun!!

Y/n: I don't know...

Friend: Dude! Think about it! You watch anime and play video games right? They said that in a few years after launch, they'll be working on some anime and video game crossover events!! That means you could have a weapon from those games and anime you watch!!

Y/n: Well, I guess I could try it...

Friend: That's the sprit!! Now come on, let's go get that game!!

My friend then grabs me and drags me to the gaming store, to where I then buy the game with the allowance that I earned. I then head into my room, start up my computer and see the title screen for the game.

Y/n: Well, let's see why he wanted me to play this game so badly.

I start up the game and prepare myself to make my avatar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Inn

Time: Present Day, Morning

Kurome's POV

Kurome: Do I really have to wear this?

Venus: Yes, it's the school's uniform. They will not let you in if you're not wearing it.

Y/n: Guess I've got no other choice then. Just remember Y/n, it's for school and gaining information about this world.

I got into the bathroom and change into my uniform, which fits perfectly well for me. The only thing I'm despising mentally is the skirt.

(A/n: This is what you'll be wearing when in the academy)

I then head to the academy, where I'm met with many faces. Some even start whispering something about me. I then make it to class, with many looking at me with some shock and others having dull looks. I then see Misha and walk next to her.

Kurome: Excuse me Misha, but do you mind if I sit next to you?

Misha: No, I don't mind at all.

I then sit down to Misha's left, questioning one thing.

Y/n: Okay, what the literal hell is happening right now?! Everyone is staring at me like I'm some sort of nuisance. Was it about what happened last night?