💥Aiger Akabane hates Valt Aoi💥

Before we begin I just want to say that this is the first book that I'm going to make that fully revolves around the ship "Valt x Aiger". I would like it if you leave me feedback on this story, just don't make it sound hurtful. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the book.

Aiger Akabane was a competitive person. He had bright skin and maroon hair, held up by a blue headband. He had turquoise eyes and wore a bright red jacket with three pictures on it, surrounded by a small bright-yellow circle. There were two on the left and one on the right. The two on the left were lined up at the top vertically, an upside-down "A" on the top and a star below it. the one on the right was also next to the zipper and was lined up at the top, it was a picture of an upside-down triangle. He wasn't tall but he wasn't short either.

He swung from branch to branch, trying to calm down. Aiger loves nature, it's where he goes when he needed to blow off steam or when he's lost. As he swung from branch to branch his anger slowly left him until it disappeared completely. He stood on top of a branch and sighed, About time he thought as he sat down on the branch, dangling his right leg. He leaned back and sighed, I have to head home he thought as he closed his eyes.

He sat there with his eyes closed for 3 seconds before opening them again. He stood up, looked at the nearest tree, and jumped to it. Landing on a branch, he hopped to the next tree and repeated until he made it back to his house. When he ran inside he immediately went to take a shower. As the water spraying from the showerhead massaged his body he remembered something and growled, "I don't want to see that idiot tomorrow." He mumbled while washing his hair.

He let the hot water massage his back for a bit before turning the showerhead off. He got out of the tub, still angry about what he has to do tomorrow, and dried himself off. He got dressed, went to his room, locked the door, and plopped on the bed, it took him no time to go to sleep.

As an orange-red sun dawned in the east Aiger groaned and slowly opened his eyes. As he sat up he felt a sharp pain in the lower part of his back. He slowly massaged it, wondering why his back was hurting. He was just gonna power through it, if it was temporary then there's no need in worrying about it. He slowly got out of bed, got dressed, and slowly walked to the kitchen, dragging his feet. When he made it, he searched the kitchen, looking for the cereal box.

"Who keeps moving the god damn cereal box?" He murmured. "Aiger!" He turned around and saw his mother, jer hands were on her hips. "Sorry," he said clearly. He found the cereal box and poured it into a bowl. He sat at the dining table and ate quietly. When he finished he tossed the bowl and spoon into the sink, got his things, and headed for Beigoma Academy.

On his way there he heard a distant voice call his name. "Hey, Aiger." It grew louder, "Aiger?" He looked across the street and saw Valt waving at him, he growled. Just ignore him he thought. He clenched his teeth and continued walking, ignoring the boy. Without thinking, Valt ran across the street. "Hey, Ai-" he tripped on the sidewalk and fell over. Aiger walked faster. "Hey, wait up!" Valt shouted. He stood up and chased after him.

Aiger broke into a run, trying to get away from him. "Hey, slow down!" Valt shouted, he was running low on energy but he kept running nonetheless. Valt chased him all the way to school. When they made it to school Aiger stopped at the gates. Valt stopped running and collapsed to his knees, gasping for air, "We made it." He panted. As they entered the school Aiger could hear the students around him giggling, some went "ooooooooo". A random student walked up to them, he placed his arms behind his head. "So Valt, you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend?" He asked, mocking them.

Aiger ignored this sign of ignorance, Valt did too but his cheeks were red. Later on, two more students said something similar to what the previous boy said. All-day, people were mocking Aiger, claiming that Valt was his boyfriend, some even tried to threaten him, calling him a stealer. When his last period ended Aiger briskly walked out of the classroom, his cheeks were a deep shade of red.

He didn't feel like talking to anyone, he was too angry. He was close to the door when a random kid called him, he took a deep breath in and turned around. What the kid said threw Aiger over the edge, "Can you give Valt a kiss for me?" Aiger's vision turned red as he grabbed the kid by the collar and slammed him against the wall, "Say that shit...again...and I will tear off your entire ass, and feed it to yourself." The kid whimpered.

"AIGER! LET HIM GO!" Valt shouted. He ran towards Aiger and tried to pry him off the kid. Aiger pushed Valt off, "No, this little shit thinks he can make fun of me and get away with it? Well, I'm done playing the nice guy!" Aiger winded up for the punch but before he could deliver it Valt pulled him off. They both fell back, their lips met on the way down. When they landed it took Aiger 5 seconds to realize what was happening.

He immediately pulled away in disgust, wiping his mouth as hard as he could. He looked around and realized that the entire school was watching them. Tears started to stream from his eyes. He stood up, shouted "I HATE YOU!" at Valt, and ran off. He felt like hiding in a wall and never come out. He ran home and slammed his door, locking it tight, and he hid under his covers. didn't to school that month, or the next, or the next. He stayed in his room and hid under the covers. His parents would knock on the door to let him know the food's at the door. They would occasionally check if he was okay but he would tell them to piss off.

No matter how many times they would lecture him, he would not come out. Defeated, they thought that Valt could talk to him. Valt took a deep breath in and gently knocked on Valt's door. Aiger opened the door but it wasn't the Aiger he knew. All the color on his face was gone and he had a dead look in his eyes. He slowly looked up at Valt. It took him a few seconds to realize who it was, when he did he slammed the door in his face.

Valt knocked again, Aiger didn't answer. Valt knew Aiger was embarrassed because they accidentally kissed but he never knew that it hit him this hard. "Aiger, let me in," Valt said calmly. "Go away," Aiger replied in a cold tone. Unlike Valt, Aiger wanted nothing to do with Valt, but he gave him credit for how stubborn he is. "Aiger just open the door," Valt asked. "I said go away!" He shouted. Valt was starting to get annoyed with Aiger, why doesn't he want to talk to him?

"You're starting to annoy me," Valt said in an annoying tone. "Good," He replied coldly. Valt has had enough of this, "What did I ever do to you?" He asked. Aiger chuckled, "You came into my life." That made Valt lose it, "WHY DO YOU HATE ME!"