💝I've Come to say Sorry💝

Aiger ran to Valt's house as fast as he could, his heart pounding in his chest. As he neared the bakery his nerves rose dramatically, what if Valt was dead, what would he do then? Without hesitation, Aiger banged on the door, fearing the worst.

As he waited more graphical scenes of Valt's death filled his head, each one more graphical and gruesome than the last. Chiharu opened the door and greeted him with a smile, "Well, hello there! What can I do for you?"

"I need to see Valt, is he home!" Aiger shouted, making her jump.  "He's in his room. Why, are you a friend?" She asked. Aiger didn't answer her, he ran past her and sprinted to Valt's room, and banged on his door, "VALT! Let me in!" There was no answer, Aiger banged on the door again, "Valt! Let me in!"

"What's going on?" Aiger whirled around and saw Toko and Nika standing there. "I need to find Valt!" Aiger shouted. if Aiger can't find Valt he wouldn't be able to live with himself. In fact, he wouldn't be able to live at all.

"He went out looking for you, said something about apologizing. Aiger, what' goi-" Aiger didn't let him finish, he immediately ran out the door and headed for home. When he made it home he kicked the door in. "Aiger Akabane, what is wrong with you!" His mother shouted.

"Not now mom, I'm looking for Valt, have you seen him?" Aiger asked. If Valt came here then his mother should know. "Uh, he came here looking for you but when I told him you were at school he-" Aiger bolted towards the school. Kana sighed, "What am I going to do with him?"

Aiger was at the front gate of Beigoma Academy, Honcho and the others must be at the roof training. He kicked the doors open, scaring Rantaro. "Honcho! Where's Valt?" Aiger shouted. Honcho whirled around and sighed a breath of relief when he saw Aiger. "Man, you scared me. Yeah, I saw him, he wanted to know where you went. Told him you ran off. He looked sca-" Rantaro realized that Aiger disappeared, he shrugged and went back to training.

Aiger searched far and wide but Balt was nowhere to be found. When he didn't find Valt at the park he sunk to the floor, tears began to weld up in his eyes. He searched everywhere and couldn't find him, everything around him turned grey as every emotion left him.

He stood up and slowly walked towards the lake, his eyes were blank and the only thing that occupied his mind was the thought of death.

His ankles were submerged, his vision darkened.

Knee deep, a warm feeling washed over him.

Waist deep, he closed his eyes.

Neck deep, he thought of Valt

When he was fully submerged all he could think about was seeing Valt again.
His body went numb and his lungs felt like they were shriveling up. As his vision went dark he saw a figure swim towards him, he couldn't make it out but before he did he blacked out.

As he slowly opened his eyes Valt's figure came into view. "Oh, thank god you're alive! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Valt said, trying to fight back tears. He pulled Aiger in for a warm hug.

"Aiger, I want to tell you something," Valt said quietly, he tightened his grip on Aiger. "I want to say sorry, I forgot about your medical condition. I was so caught up in my mind...I know you won't forgive me, so I'm not gonna ask for it." Valt said.

Aiger broke away from the hug, now's the time to tell him. He took a deep breath in, "Valt...I need to tell you something."