💔How Could You Do This💔

Aiger ran home, tears streaming from his eyes. How could Valt do that to him? Valt Aoi, the nicest boy you'll ever meet. He ran inside and slammed his door, locking it. He jumped on the bed and buried his face in his pillow, bawling his eyes out.

A bright orange sun woke him up the next day. He got dressed and headed for school, not talking to anyone. Aiger stood at the entrance, analyzing the school campus. He's been here before but it still feels like his first day. As he headed for first period Valt was nowhere to be seen, they have first and third period together. An unsettling feeling rested at the bottom of his stomach. Valt would never miss first period, it's his favorite period of the day.

As the day passed the eerie feeling did nothing but grow, slowly earing away at his patience. Aiger hasn't seen Valt in first or third period, did something happen to him, was he in trouble? The eerie feeling evolved into paranoia, what happened to Valt, is he dead, did he kill himself? Aiger decided that if he doesn't see Valt after school he will go to his house to see what's going on.

The day progressed and Aiger's paranoia grew and grew, it got to a point where, in fourth period, graphical images of Valt killing himself entered his mind. When school ended Aiger made a beeline towards Valt's house, he needed to know what's going on.