💔Break-up💔

The next day was a weird one. As Valt and Aiger headed for their first period they heard giggling from the students around them.

They had no idea that the school knew that they were a couple but Aiger grew suspicious, why else would they be laughing at them?

The day got weirder and weirder as it progressed. People giving up their seats, so they could sit together, others congratulating them but not telling them what they were congratulating them for. This increased Aiger's suspicion, someone told everyone that they were a couple.

After school Aiger dragged Valt into the bathroom, ignoring the oooooooo's that came from the students around him. "WHY DID YOU TELL THEM!" He shouted, he was boiling with rage. "Tell them what?" Valt asked.

Aiger slammed his fist against the wall, "WHY DID YOU TELL THEM WE WERE A COUPLE! I TRUSTED YOU!" He screamed, pointing a finger at Valt. Tears were streaming from his eyes. "My fault, WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WOULD TELL THEM?" Valt shouted back.

"YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON THAT KNOWS WE'RE A COUPLE!" Aiger cried out, slamming his fist against the stall, putting a hole in it. "After all we been through, I thought you loved me," Aiger said quietly, "I guess not.". He ran out of the bathroom.

Valt felt devastated, he didn't tell anyone but for some reason, he felt guilty. He walked home alone that day.