❓Why Do You Hate Me❓

"WHY DO YOU HATE ME!?" He screamed. Aiger sighed. sure, it's been two months since Aiger and Valt's hate relationship began. But Aiger had no idea why he disliked Valt. "Why do you hate me!" Valt recited. If he knew why Aiger despises him, then they could work together and try to figure something out, but Aiger has to tell him what it is that he detests so much.

Aiger concealed his face with his hands, "I don't know." He responded in a quiet tone. No matter how hard he tried, He couldn't remember why he disliked Valt. "Then, can I come in?" Valt asked. Aiger sighed, if he no longer disliked him then maybe...they could be friends. He sat up and slowly walked to the door.

He slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door. "Come on in," He said quietly. A big smile appeared on Valt's face as Aiger moved to the side, allowing Valt to enter. Valt ran inside and Aiger closed the door.

Valt's face lit up as he examined the room. "This room is amazing!" He said excitedly, barely able to contain his excitement. Aiger smiled at the over-excited teen, this is the legendary Valt Aoi? Valt turned to Aiger. He caught Aiger smiling and he smirked. "Did I make you smile?" He asked with a smug face. Aiger's cheeks turned red, he folded his arms and looked away.

Valt just looked at him with a smile on his face. "I'm pretty sure I made you smile," he said, shaking a finger at Aiger. "Shut up," He replied, his cheeks turned a deeper shade of red. Valt looked out the window and he saw the barn. "What's in there?" He asked, pointing at it.

"You know, if you'd mind your own business it would go a long way," Aiger replied sternly. Even though he couldn't remember why he hated him before he has one reason why he hated him now, he doesn't know when to mind his own business.

"I just wanted to see what's in the barn," Valt stated. If Aiger wanted him to stay away from it then, whatever's on there, it's important to him. Aiger glared at him, "Did I stutter?" Valt sighed, this was going to be harder than he thought. Valt relaxed on the bed at took another look around the room. Even though it was impressive, it looked empty.

The only thing present in the room was a simple bed, a wooden table, and a poster, Valt had no idea what it was supposed to be but he assumed it was from a TV show. "There's...not a lot in here," Valt said, trying not to sound disrespectful. Aiger sighed, "Well, there's not a lot that I like."

Valt gasped, what has he been doing this whole time? Aiger caught a glimpse of Valt's surprised expression. "What?" He asked. What's wrong with him not liking a lot of things? Valt had no idea things were this bad, no wonder he's so boring, he's never been to the city. He needed to do something, quick. He thought for a minute before an idea popped in his brain.

But for this to work, he needs to make sure. "Have you seen the city?" He asked. Aiger has been to the city but he never explored the city. "No, I haven't. I'm not much of a city guy, I prefer nature." He replied, pointing to the forest. Valt shot up and slowly backed up to the door, "Okay. I'm gonna come back here tomorrow to pick you up, we're gonna hang out. Be ready."

Before he could decline Valt was already out the door and heading home. Aiger sighed and plopped down on his bed, he didn't feel like hanging out with Valt. But tomorrow's Sunday, and on these days Aiger has nothing to do. Aiger was left with no choice but to accept Valt's invitation. Who knows, maybe it won't be as bad as he thinks.