Over Again (chapter 8)

And I can lend you broken parts

That might fit like this

And I will give you all my heart

So we can start it all over again

ALEX’S POV:

“Okay… I still love Danielle and I want her back. HAPPY??!!?!?!?!” Liam sounded a bit mad and annoyed.

“So what? You can still get back together.” Louis added.

“The management might get angry with all this.”

“Hahaha! Oh my Gawd You got it all wrong. I think they meant with Harry and Taylor. Well, you see, the management said that Harry and Taylor can go together- together but not as in ‘relationship’ together…”

“OOoohh!!!”  Liam said with a happy smile on his face.

‘But still, I’m not ready yet!” Danielle backed out.

“What? But I thought you said you love me!”

“Yeah but… you see…”

“WHAT!?!?! TELL ME!”

“I am kinda dating this guy…”

“WHAT?!??! WHO!?!??!”

“It’s ummm…”

“NAME?!?!”

“TOM…”

“Who the heck is Tom?”

“You don’t know him!”

“Okay… then.”

“Relax guys! Please. We’re in public.” Eleanor tried to break their argument.

“Oh.. Well, I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I embarrassed you guys. Sorry that I embarrassed myself. Sorry that I fought with you Danielle. And, I’m sorry that I still love you and that I’m begging for you to come back while you’re dating that ‘TOM’ guy that I don’t know who he is or neither I knew that he exist!” Liam went out and drove home. OH NO!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OUR CAR! Now, how can we get home?!?!??!